T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I understand as people we all make mistakes and have loose lips when talking about certain people without thinking...
But I'm touching 30 and have had a shit show of a life now I'm close to death and analysing I realise most of my problems have been caused by the ones who should have loved me, family talking about me to other family that Im not involved with or their judgemental friends who will comment about me. Weak minded people. I don't know, it's like an epiphany now the end is nigh as they say.
People who cause drama to fulfill their own emptiness cause all the suffering in the world.
I'm guilty of it myself, I would love to meet someone who isn't. This supposed 'normal' behavior isn't even opposed, it has become more accepted in the open in my thirty years on this shit hole planet. People are wicked and stupid so stupid.

Reactions: watchingthewheels
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
Growing up, most of my family caused me suffering too. I always felt like the black sheep in the family since I was a child and even when there were so many problems with my parents and the abuse going on in my home, most of my family weren't there for me. I know all they do is talk about me but no one helped me when I needed it, I've been nothing but an outcast. They have caused me so much pain.

Reactions: TooConscious and LONE WOLF.