calssilva

calssilva

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Someone succeeded using arts to recovery ? Could describe please ? I am trying piano and painting arts but it is very hard

Reactions: Splender09
S

Splender09

The Stronger wins, so become stronger.
Apr 11, 2023
I don't use arts to recover but that's interesting.
I dearly hope that you can succeed. I know it's super hard but with time, you will reach there and once you do. You will be proud of yourself.
I am here with you, once you start feeling better please let me know. I am rooting for you.

Reactions: calssilva
calssilva

calssilva

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I don't use arts to recover but that's interesting.
I dearly hope that you can succeed. I know it's super hard but with time, you will reach there and once you do. You will be proud of yourself.
I am here with you, once you start feeling better please let me know. I am rooting for you.
thank you so much for your message,,,I really want to get better...I know it is very hard to achieve, but if there is a chance, why not to try

Reactions: Splender09
S

Splender09

The Stronger wins, so become stronger.
Apr 11, 2023
thank you so much for your message,,,I really want to get better...I know it is very hard to achieve, but if there is a chance, why not to try
Yes Sir! Make sure you don't let that spirit be broken by the hurdles that come your way. After all it's life.
You can do this !

• Love
Reactions: Zephronic
manta

manta

its gonna be ok
Mar 26, 2023
I do a lot of reading so maybe it counts. I'm more consuming the art instead of producing it. I also play bass guitar which might be considered some art.

Arts are a good way to express your emotions and thoughts. It's hard at first, but you'll get better over time and find more enjoyment in it. Maybe go to an art museum to look at some paintings to help find some inspiration for learning.
Good luck, I hope you can feel better soon