• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Yes. He is. Is that what he really thinks though? I 'm highly sceptical just not of the same things as him. Some people here are themselves the problem with this world they hate so much and that is my honest opinion

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
I don't plan to have kids for several reasons:
  • Will possibly CTB before child rearing is a real choice
  • Earth is dying
  • Don't want to pass on mood disorders
  • Would prefer a quiet and easy life and child rearing is difficult, expensive, and loud
  • Assuming I stick it out and don't CTB, there are other things I'd prefer to invest my time and energy into aside from kids
If people want to have kids and are financially and emotionally equipped to do so, I don't blame or judge them... It's not for me though.

• Love
Reactions: blanketyblk, HGL91, Maravillosa and 2 others
Snowx88

Snowx88

Jun 29, 2019
Sigh. One of these posts. I'm miserable so want to drag everyone down with me. You know who's selfish? You are
It's a ctb forum , did u expect roses and dandelions sprouting.

• Hugs
Reactions: Boonks and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Yes. He is. Is that what he really thinks though? I 'm highly sceptical just not of the same things as him. Some people here are themselves the problem with this world they hate so much and that is my honest opinion
His opinion didn't bother me, I'm Following him now. ;)

Snowx88

Snowx88

Jun 29, 2019
And people like you are the problem with this world because you can't even handle opinions from others so you put them down to justify yourself.

Reactions: Sabriel and ArtVandelay
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Fair enough and no I just expect honesty and maturity. Not really expect just hope. I don't blame my shit on the rest of the world. I have my own issues with it but I'm able to separate them and ultimately I have peoples best interest at heart even if they disappoint me frequently
And people like you are the problem with this world because you can't even handle opinions from others so you put them down to justify yourself.
I'm afraid that's bullshit

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I do agree that people having really large families is incredibly selfish. One child even two isn't enough they want more, more, more

what if you didn't plan more, but you were careful as shit yet at 32 weeks you discover your expecting again, what then hey? what happens at that point? I didn't want more then 2 but shit happens, and right now im desperate to CTB\, but what now?
I never wanted children and i'm to ugly anyway for sex. Marriage is stupid and makes no sense at all in this time and age, people are divorcing and cheating left and right.

Firstly I respect your choice, secondly having never seen a image of you I can't comment. Thirdly I guess that depends on your ideals and thoughts, some people assume marriage is the be all and end all, others like yourself see it as unimportant, others like myself go into it believing that thats life and all thats needed to make a happy ending, to discover its bullshit, by which time , its too late and your screwed from screwing up everyone elses life, regardless of your own

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: not_a_robot
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Of all the people in this thread why me? I've defended peoples right to have kids throughout. That was the only time I gave the other side of the argument anything. I'm the last person who's going to have a go at you

ish

ish

Experienced
Jul 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "Maravillosa, post: 375961, członek: 2379"]
Poniższy artykuł jest raczej pro-life i mocno chrześcijański, ale mimo to skłania do myślenia:

https://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2019/07/54432/

Co o tym wszyscy myślicie? Kiedy miałem 20 lat, zdecydowałem, że nigdy nie będę miał dzieci (co oznaczało, że małżeństwo i intymne relacje były dla mnie niedostępne od ponad 30 lat) z powodu moich "złych genów" i podejrzenia, że pewnego dnia będę mógł ctb. Staram się jednak żyć życiem chrześcijańskim (chociaż rzadko mi się to udaje). Nigdy nie słyszałem o BirthStrike przed przeczytaniem tego artykułu. Wydaje mi się to okropne, gdy sprowadzam dzieci na świat bez ich zgody, nie gwarantując im spokojnego i szczęśliwego życia. Dlaczego samobójstwo rasy ludzkiej jest tak niedopuszczalne dla pani Haley Stewart, autorki artykułu? Myślę, że ludzkość będzie lepiej w Niebie : halo:
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
[QUOTE = "Maravillosa, post: 375961, członek: 2379"]
Poniższy artykuł jest raczej pro-life i mocno chrześcijański, ale mimo to skłania do myślenia:

https://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2019/07/54432/

Co o tym wszyscy myślicie? Kiedy miałem 20 lat, zdecydowałem, że nigdy nie będę miał dzieci (co oznaczało, że małżeństwo i intymne relacje były dla mnie niedostępne od ponad 30 lat) z powodu moich "złych genów" i podejrzenia, że pewnego dnia będę mógł ctb. Staram się jednak żyć życiem chrześcijańskim (chociaż rzadko mi się to udaje). Nigdy nie słyszałem o BirthStrike przed przeczytaniem tego artykułu. Wydaje mi się to okropne, gdy sprowadzam dzieci na świat bez ich zgody, nie gwarantując im spokojnego i szczęśliwego życia. Dlaczego samobójstwo rasy ludzkiej jest tak niedopuszczalne dla pani Haley Stewart, autorki artykułu? Myślę, że ludzkość będzie lepiej w Niebie : halo:
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
Unfortunately, procreation is nothing more than a survival instinct (subconsciously) and hormones.

AnnaJaspers

AnnaJaspers

Experienced
Jul 2, 2019
I can't really say anything since I'm trying to get my girlfriend pregnant even with the likelihood I commit suicide afterwards. Might seem unfair on something that doesn't exist yet but the alternative is unfair on someone who does. I can't leave her alone and if it's all we're here for then I've served my purpose. I do worry the way things are going but I hope that can change with or without me because the idea the human race ceases to exist breaks my heart

So you are willingly bringing someone into the world to suffer and die? And you won't be around to even raise this person?

This is quite possibly the most disgusting, vile, insane, immature, and ludicrous idea I have come across.

So you are two idiot lunatics together, then. How marvelous.

Reactions: Sabriel and ArtVandelay
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
I think I've been through enough today don't you? I'm not hurting anyone so leave me be

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
I think I've been through enough today don't you? I'm not hurting anyone so leave me be
You will hurt the kid. He needs a father, if you are planning to ctb don't even consider having one. People having kids when their situation is shit is the reason why there are so many people suffering in this world, if everyone had good parents many bad situations would be avoided.

Reactions: ArtVandelay and Mr2005
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I'm going to weigh in with something I've said before in some other thread - wanting a child is like wanting a Ferrari. It's pretty much entirely for display purposes. It's a way of assuring the self that it will live on, and not be forgotten. And hopefully, a chance to mould a better version.

While there's nothing there that can be called wrong (after all, the said extension of self doesn't exist yet), I still find it to be a way of simply passing down bad traits, in most cases. Maybe this is down to the part of the world I live in, but all I see in family trees is the tendency to create a perpetual chain of servitude. You are born, and you grow up being moulded into what your parents need you to be. Then, you pay them back, and if you're unhappy, you're supposed to have kids so that you can have a second shot at life, via proxy. Again, there really is no moral framework that can properly argue against this, it's just something I am not interested in participating in.

@Mr2005 I wish you all the luck in the world in having a child, if that's what you feel would be best for you and/or your partner. I would still request you to try and not let the child become a way to relive your life. Don't try to force them to become an ideal that you have in your head... That's kinda what got me here.

Reactions: Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
I would never do that. Thankyou for your reply

Reactions: RM5998
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
No.......and yes. If my statement is of interest; I would be happy to illuminate; illucidate and otherwise respond to any queries of my former remark.

Reactions: RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
No.......and yes. If my statement is of interest; I would be happy to illuminate; elucidate and otherwise respond to any queries of my former remark.
Considering the mysterious wording you've chosen, I am intrigued...

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
This philosophy is called antinatalism. I think it's selfish for people to bring new life into this world when you're aware of the horrors of life. Even if children have good parents and/or childhood there are so many bad things that can happen to them, like mental illness, abuse, rape, etc. Not to mention growing old and dying very slowly, as well as slaving away for years in education and jobs. I think adopting is a much better idea, if one wants children.

I was adopted and appreciate my adopted mom and ignore my birth mom because my adopted mom made the choice to better the life of a child who would suffer badly rather than bringing a new life into this world.

I think adoption is also better for the parent because the child appreciates you more for giving them a better life than what they would have had. That was my mindset my whole childhood anyway.
I think it is very selfish to bring a child into this cruel world. This world sucks ass ! You will just live , suffer and die eventually . No point in existing really . People have children just cause they want to fit in / society pressures or because their lives are boring / lonely and want some more action and company. It's very a selfish act really. This human race needs to fuck off and die already. I'm convinced there is absolutely no point to all of this garbage existence . It's really just like a big fucking game and humans are simulations/pawns waiting to die.

So true. And I see that you live in NYC. That overpriced city with a fast pace, loud noises, giant rats running around and stench of garbage alone is stressful.