• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

0Lukz

0Lukz

gg's go next
Sep 9, 2023
probably not a good idea but I'd like to know the likelihood of it working and how much trazadone would I need to like be gone.

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023
I dunno about trazadone. I was taking it 100mgs a day. Took a months worth and didn't die.

"The average dose of trazodone is 150 mg to be taken once daily for depression treatment. This amount can be slowly increased to 600 mg daily if needed.

Lower doses of trazodone are used to treat insomnia, as the drug can produce sedation. Regardless of what it's used to treat, the trazodone overdose amount is anything above 600 mg within 24 hours.

With that said, the actual lethal dose of trazodone is not readily available. Many deaths associated with antidepressants like trazodone were due to mixing the drug with other substances, like alcohol or opioids."

Did damage my liver and kidneys a bit though. So I'd suggest against it tbh. Dunno much about abilify.

Reactions: Nullm