S

Sadkitty

Student
May 16, 2020
Hey, i was thinking of using argon and the exit bag method. Does anyone know much about the tanks themselves? Like where to safely store it until I'm ready. This might be irrational but I don't want it to blow up my duplex and kill my neighbor or anything! And how long can you store it? Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
Welcome! I am using an exit bag. You can find tons of info under resouces. I would reccomend going to the "Five Last Acts" link book.... Everything you need to know about exit bags is there. You store them in an upright position in a normal temperature room. I'm not sure about argon, but I know helium can last indefinatly but I'm not sure about argon.

Reactions: Mare Tranquillitatis
S

Sadkitty

Student
May 16, 2020
Welcome! I am using an exit bag. You can find tons of info under resouces. I would reccomend going to the "Five Last Acts" link book.... Everything you need to know about exit bags is there. You store them in an upright position in a normal temperature room. I'm not sure about argon, but I know helium can last indefinatly but I'm not sure about argon.
Ok thanks so much:)

Reactions: Mare Tranquillitatis
Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
Hey, i was thinking of using argon and the exit bag method. Does anyone know much about the tanks themselves? Like where to safely store it until I'm ready. This might be irrational but I don't want it to blow up my duplex and kill my neighbor or anything! And how long can you store it? Thanks.

I have an Argon tank in my flat as well. I'm almost an expert on the subject any question PM me.

Reactions: Meditation guide