• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I felt really weird today and I thought it would be a good idea to write myself this kind of note where you don't think about grammar or using the most suitable words etc but you just let your thoughts flow.
And I discovered a new perspective which technically is not at all new but all of a sudden I realized that seems very reasonable to me.
We live in a world where being suicidal means being mentally ill. It's a symptom of a disease or a disorder at least. But who settled that?? (It's an actual question, if you know, please explain it to me). I know this may sound familiar, some people talk about it here everyday (which personally btw I usually like) so it's not a fresh idea, but for real, isn't death actually just a simple matter of ending the constant hellish pain and suffering? Aren't non-suicidal people just delusional? What they do is based on what? On what they were told by their ancestors. And their ancestors were told by theirs, and so on. There is literally nothing, not a single thing about this world that proves that our lives matter. And that all the effort we put in surviving each day is worth something. Basically, there are actually many more signs that it is not. There are animals who aren't treated like they are equal to humans. Who made it up? Why aren't we just like them? Biologically and everythingly - we are. We are just meat and bones that one day, sooner or later, will be eaten by another meat and bones. End of story.
And I don't get it why do people prefer to look for the things that make their lives "worth living", instead of preparing a huge suicide plan for everyone on earth and just get it over with? lol.
Stupid. Stupid stupid stupid. Beyond stupid. And I'm done, I'm really so tired. The only reason why I still exist is that I too try to get delusional and go on. That's the only way. And sometimes I succeed, I get things done, I actually put effort in my relationship with other people, in my physical condition, job, etc etc all that shit. And then I have a bucket of ice thrown at my face again and it wakes me up and makes me start thinking again - you're in here for nothing, and nothing that you do really masters. Of course it matters today what I did yesterday but from further point of view - nothing. I am just one of eight billion idiots who don't even know what they're doing and why they're doing it. Sickkkk

Reactions: golta, pthnrdnojvsc, sserafim and 1 other person
B

black and white

May 27, 2024
There are research that high intellectuel or emotionnal potential can increase depression or other troubles. If you try to talk about the state of the world and how bad it is; average people are often agree... Then Come the "yes,but..." With a variety if excuse they hold onto. Anyone with a bit of conscious, humanity and empathy should be shocked the way this world is. It's not a healthy society we're living.
The more conscious,the less ability for denial. People try to look Somewhere else,instead of looking the situation asit is. They focus on their little existence and stuffs. War? Poverty? Injustice? Slavery? Let's not look what humanity really is and let's just prétend that all is fine. People are very good at that,but i can't and i'm forced everyday to face the reality: we are cursed, toxic, destructive, selfish etc. I don't see beautiful things that counteract all this. People often Say "yeah all this is horrible but there's also beautiful things in humanity..." Oh yeah??? What? Where? The more Time pass and the less i see any good in this humanity.

Are we more conscious? Maybe. But nobody's right or wrong. They believe and see things as they want or Can. Same for us etc. Nobody has the truth, no point of view is better than another. I hugely considered my intellectuel potential as a curse who made a life around here impossible. This is what i am. Am i more conscious than others? It doesn't really matter. I tried to reassured myself thinking that yeah i was more clever and see more than the others; but i dont Care anymore. Everyone loves in his own Bubble, anyone believe what they want... Everything Lost it's sense in our World. Bé conscious means nothing anymore, as everything else.

• Hugs
Reactions: golta, dinosavr and CelestialDiana
B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024
No and one should avoid this type of thinking, it can lead to that whole "normies are NPCs unlike us enlightened folk" stuff.

Some people are just better-adapted to life than others; different people struggle in different ways.

• Aww..
Reactions: golta and dinosavr