• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Are you using a gun to ctb?

• Yes

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 61 71.8%

• Total voters
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I am curious how many will use a firearm to ctb.

Reactions: Jodes, aspx, suffering and 1 other person
Mr. Hang Man

Mr. Hang Man

Just hanging around
Mar 11, 2019
Not yet, but soon I'll be able to obtain one.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy, suffering and lemmeeleev
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Absolutely, especially given that I have access to a firearm and that the firearm is very reliable and that other means are just simply out of my reach (N, Nitrogen, other drugs and methods) or just simply too unreliable or hard to execute for me.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy, siray, DeepMind and 2 others
Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
I can't really afford one, and the one I want I can't legally obtain unfortunately.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and lemmeeleev
Nihil

Nihil

Student
Mar 4, 2019
If I get to that point where I can't anymore, that's probably my way of going. Relatively instant if aimed right, it's so much less intimidating to me compared to any of the other methods, and I've already got two by my bedside. I've tried and failed with hanging, and I've abandoned other methods I had on hand because the survival instinct was way too powerful for me to go through with any of the other methods. Too much second-guessing myself. Plus sides to having revolvers is being able to play Russian roulette, which in some way for me overides my survival instinct. No guarantee that pulling the trigger will kill me, and it's a whole heck of a lot less scary staring down the barrel of a gun than it is staring down the edge of a cliff.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, TheGoodGuy, siray and 4 others
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Nah im not. I was also curious to see how many will use firearm.

Even if i could- i don't think i will still. (Who knows tho)
Just so messy and knowing myself- i will most likely miss.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Redrock, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I only think that if I had a gun I wouldn't be here by now writing...

Reactions: Broken Chimera, Lifeisatrap, Oblivion Lover and 6 others
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I thought about gun but somehow i rather N or SN

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and lemmeeleev
lospollos

lospollos

Pro-choice
Mar 31, 2019
Guns are hard to get. However, depending where you live. If you have a shooting range near you, as long as someone if with you then you are allowed to go into the shooting range and KaPow. If you live in England , sucide by gun is impossible

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, marcusuk63, SMarie1204 and 1 other person
A

a3nova

Mar 19, 2019
Same in my country Guns are heavily regulated i would have picked a gun in a heartbeat but can't get one

Reactions: marcusuk63, retarddd and lemmeeleev
asdasan

asdasan

Carbon Monoxide
Mar 7, 2019
I only think that if I had a gun I wouldn't be here by now writing...

What he said.

Guns are hard to get. However, depending where you live. If you have a shooting range near you, as long as someone if with you then you are allowed to go into the shooting range and KaPow. If you live in England , sucide by gun is impossible

Aren't shotgun licenses relatively easy to get in England?

Last edited:
Reactions: Quinlor
TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
It's difficult to obtain where I live, and if I do go out of my way to obtain the license I will get a lot of questions. On the other hand, if someone in my area has a gun and looking for a partner, well...

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Pickles79

Pickles79

Mar 25, 2019
I totally blew my chance to use a gun. I had one, took it to a forest preserve but just couldn't pull the trigger. I told my husband and he locked them up so no access now :(. I think now if I could I would.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Camille Lejeune, TheGoodGuy and 1 other person
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I think is difficult to obtain. And I prefer pills

SMarie1204

SMarie1204

Feb 25, 2019
I've considered walking into a shooting range and shooting myself so many times, but I don't want my suicide to be a huge spectacle with witnesses. I'm surprised more people don't do it esp in NY..maybe the media doesn't report on deaths like these?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and TheGoodGuy
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
To difficult to get in this country, not even the majority of police here carry a firearm.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and a3nova
R

retarddd

Aug 10, 2018
Nah im not. I was also curious to see how many will use firearm.

Even if i could- i don't think i will still. (Who knows tho)
Just so messy and knowing myself- i will most likely miss.
Its not that hard, just put the gun at the area around your ears
Aren't shotgun licenses relatively easy to get in England?
Nope, you have to get interviewed by the police and have a valid reason to own one (and defence isnt a valid reason), its a long and lengthy process and it isnt worth it

F

F_ckthisplace

Feb 26, 2019
I wish I could get a gun to shoot myself

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Camille Lejeune, TheGoodGuy and 1 other person
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Haven't even considered it, not easy to get in England.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, retarddd and marcusuk63
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
If I get to that point where I can't anymore, that's probably my way of going. Relatively instant if aimed right, it's so much less intimidating to me compared to any of the other methods, and I've already got two by my bedside. I've tried and failed with hanging, and I've abandoned other methods I had on hand because the survival instinct was way too powerful for me to go through with any of the other methods. Too much second-guessing myself. Plus sides to having revolvers is being able to play Russian roulette, which in some way for me overides my survival instinct. No guarantee that pulling the trigger will kill me, and it's a whole heck of a lot less scary staring down the barrel of a gun than it is staring down the edge of a cliff.
Yeah I wish I had bought a revolver when I had the money for it because I want to do Russian Roulette too because then there is 1 out of 6 chance I might die so like you said it will help with the survival instinct.

Absolutely, especially given that I have access to a firearm and that the firearm is very reliable and that other means are just simply out of my reach (N, Nitrogen, other drugs and methods) or just simply too unreliable or hard to execute for me.
Agree. It feels good that I can just end it in a split second like if the police were knocking on my door for whatever reason then I wouldn´t have time to hang myself, OD on drugs or SN, no guns is an amazing tool it´s like an exit button where you just click and then you´re gone with other methods it will take several minutes or way longer.
Haven't even considered it, not easy to get in England.
Nope but you can get a hunters license and a shotgun, England is very known for hunting.

Nihil

Nihil

Student
Mar 4, 2019
Yeah I wish I had bought a revolver when I had the money for it because I want to do Russian Roulette too because then there is 1 out of 6 chance I might die so like you said it will help with the survival instinct.

Yeah, I've actually already played Russian roulette as my second actual attempt. First with one bullet, second with two, and third with three. On the round with three bullets, I was feeling real nervous and looked and stopped. If I hadn't looked, I would have shot a bullet through my head. 50/50 chance increases my survival instinct, so...it's probably better and easier to just do it with one bullet. For me anyways, always gotta be a six-shot swing-out revolver. Nothing more, nothing less. .44 Magnum in the mouth. I realize it's better to do it with a 12-gauge shotgun, but I'm so much more obsessed with revolvers, already have two of them, and the Russian roulette part with reducing the survival instinct. If I know that a bullet is going to be fired, I can't pull the trigger. So, revolvers work much better for me in that regard.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, TheGoodGuy and EddieAllenPoe
B

bluesleep

Apr 1, 2019
It's hard to get a gun where I live, in fact they just made it a serious offense to get caught with an unregistered gun.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yeah, I've actually already played Russian roulette as my second actual attempt. First with one bullet, second with two, and third with three. On the round with three bullets, I was feeling real nervous and looked and stopped. If I hadn't looked, I would have shot a bullet through my head. 50/50 chance increases my survival instinct, so...it's probably better and easier to just do it with one bullet. For me anyways, always gotta be a six-shot swing-out revolver. Nothing more, nothing less. .44 Magnum in the mouth. I realize it's better to do it with a 12-gauge shotgun, but I'm so much more obsessed with revolvers, already have two of them, and the Russian roulette part with reducing the survival instinct. If I know that a bullet is going to be fired, I can't pull the trigger. So, revolvers work much better for me in that regard.
Yeah if I could choose myself I would use a 357. Magnum revolver I have pictures of a woman who ctb by using one and blew her brains out so it´s kinda like a shotgun at least it´s 100% chance of death.

And don´t overthink stuff, people on this forum make suicide out to be rocket science when in fact if you put a gun to your head and shoot yourself you won´t survive but sure a bigger caliber is an insurance of no pain at all, although even a 22. could do it but I don´t trust those. I really wish I had a revolver I have a Colt 1911 22. and a Glock 17 9mm LEGALLY btw and I am using the Glock to ctb.

It's hard to get a gun where I live, in fact they just made it a serious offense to get caught with an unregistered gun.
When I made this thread I was actually only thinking about people who owned guns legally but sure illegal ones count too but I just figured people used legal guns I certainly do.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Nihil
DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
It's one of the methods I'm debating between..though I'm leaning more towards this route. Seems the least likely for me to fuck up lol

Nihil

Nihil

Student
Mar 4, 2019
Yeah if I could choose myself I would use a 357. Magnum revolver I have pictures of a woman who ctb by using one and blew her brains out so it´s kinda like a shotgun at least it´s 100% chance of death.

And don´t overthink stuff, people on this forum make suicide out to be rocket science when in fact if you put a gun to your head and shoot yourself you won´t survive but sure a bigger caliber is an insurance of no pain at all, although even a 22. could do it but I don´t trust those. I really wish I had a revolver I have a Colt 1911 22. and a Glock 17 9mm LEGALLY btw and I am using the Glock to ctb.

.357 Magnum is the smallest caliber I'd go with personally. I have a .357 and a .44 Magnum. If I was doing it with the .357, I'd probably shoot behind the ear. With the .44 though, it's easier (and better in my opinion) to aim in the mouth at an angle. Sucker is too long to hold against my head. And yeah, I was fixated on the .357 for quite a while, but .44 is a bigger bullet, packs more of a punch, and reduces the odds of somehow accidentally surviving. The larger the bullet, the better the odds of achieving death.

And yeah, .22 is a caliber I'd never use. Yes, it could kill you if aimed right, but man do you NOT want to survive a gunshot to the head. No way. Only two safe places to aim in my opinion are either behind either ear, or in the mouth at an angle. NEVER under the chin or in front of the face. And a Glock 17? Nice. My previous partner would sometimes let me borrow her Glock 21 Gen 3 .45 ACP, and those types of guns can be intimidating. Don't know what it is with my luck and semi-autos, but I always somehow jam them when pulling the trigger. Revolvers are just simpler and easier to use in my opinion. Though if I ever did own a semi-auto, gotta say I really do love the Walther PPQ M2. That's a nice handgun.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
.357 Magnum is the smallest caliber I'd go with personally. I have a .357 and a .44 Magnum. If I was doing it with the .357, I'd probably shoot behind the ear. With the .44 though, it's easier (and better in my opinion) to aim in the mouth at an angle. Sucker is too long to hold against my head. And yeah, I was fixated on the .357 for quite a while, but .44 is a bigger bullet, packs more of a punch, and reduces the odds of somehow accidentally surviving. The larger the bullet, the better the odds of achieving death.

And yeah, .22 is a caliber I'd never use. Yes, it could kill you if aimed right, but man do you NOT want to survive a gunshot to the head. No way. Only two safe places to aim in my opinion are either behind either ear, or in the mouth at an angle. NEVER under the chin or in front of the face. And a Glock 17? Nice. My previous partner would sometimes let me borrow her Glock 21 Gen 3 .45 ACP, and those types of guns can be intimidating. Don't know what it is with my luck and semi-autos, but I always somehow jam them when pulling the trigger. Revolvers are just simpler and easier to use in my opinion. Though if I ever did own a semi-auto, gotta say I really do love the Walther PPQ M2. That's a nice handgun.
I don´t care what anyone says no amount of aid will bring a person with a wound like this back to life (she used a 357. Magnum.
Colt 1911 45.

• Wow
N

neveranyhope

Mar 27, 2019
If I'd ever had access to one I would have never been in this forum. If California didn't have such strict waiting periods I wouldn't have been in this forum because it's what I decided on in March. I just need a few hundred dollars and the bravery and patience and I will do it. I used to, but no longer believe full recovery is going to be possible at this point. I'm too old and have ruined chances for work or relationships with my family, and I haven't dated anyone in years and those I did date never had any interest in me as a long term partner. There's no reason for me to be in the world, it would have zero effect on the world at large and my inner circle would probably just throw their hands up and say good riddance, finally.

Nihil

Nihil

Student
Mar 4, 2019
I don´t care what anyone says no amount of aid will bring a person with a wound like this back to life (she used a 357. Magnum.
Colt 1911 45.

True, though the ones that usually survive (though not always) tend to aim it under the chin or shoot directly in front of the face. I guess when it really boils down to it, it's where you aim that's the most critical part in terms of surviving or not. Having a larger bullet also increases the odds of hitting the right part of the brain (in case one accidentally flenches from pulling the trigger due to survival instinct or what have you). I remember seeing a story of a guy that tried to end it with a shotgun. Aimed it under his chin, and it wasn't until his third blast that he actually finally died. I don't have the source for it unfortunately, but I've seen news in the past of folks surviving all kinds of caliber varieties, including shotgun shells. Granted, surviving a shotgun blast is highly unlikely, but it does happen.

Last edited:
thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
If I would I'd use a shotgun personally

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
True, though the ones that usually survive (though not always) tend to aim it under the chin or shoot directly in front of the face. I guess when it really boils down to it, it's where you aim that's the most critical part in terms of surviving or not. Having a larger bullet also increases the odds of hitting the right part of the brain (in case one accidentally flenches from pulling the trigger due to survival instinct or what have you). I remember seeing a story of a guy that tried to end it with a shotgun. Aimed it under his chin, and it wasn't until his third blast that he actually finally died. I don't have the source for it unfortunately, but I've seen news in the past of folks surviving all kinds of caliber varieties, including shotgun shells. Granted, surviving a shotgun blast is highly unlikely, but it does happen.
The chin is just pure ignorance, anyone who knows just a little of human anatomy knows that the brain ends it all so the chin just creates another barrier. I am going for a temple shot and I will do it in the middle of the night so no one will be able to respond right away, as I said before people make firearm suicide to be rocket science when in reality no one can really save you and you don´t have to hit the brain stem as you saw with the lawyer who blew her brains out with a temple shot.

• Wow
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Halo13