Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
I have found that there seems to be a high percentage of trans folks on here so I am interested to see the percentages.

Also sidenote: just realized I posted this in Suicide Discussions instead of Off Topic. If that's not okay I'll delete this one and remake it, lmk :)

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: another@, cristaleyez, blazysuzan and 4 others
DeathToSpiesSMERSH

DeathToSpiesSMERSH

Feb 22, 2023
Non-binary for now, but inside I'm a very repressed MtF

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 4am, blazysuzan, Sakura94 and 2 others
kaipuff

kaipuff

。°✩ the zeitgeist ✩°。
Feb 22, 2023
ftm. my body is very feminine which is one of the bigger reasons why im on here.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 4am, Next-to-Nil, Rogue Proxy and 3 others
Fwompje

Fwompje

Feb 23, 2023
ftm. my body is very feminine which is one of the bigger reasons why im on here.
I'm also afab, feels like a cruel joke... It's so hard to make people see you for who you really are when your body and voice don't align
I'm so sorry to hear that's why you're here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and kaipuff
hrsprayqn

hrsprayqn

trying to hold on
Nov 14, 2022
MtF, it's basically why I'm here lol.

Though a huge amount of this forum are misogynistic as fuck

Reactions: illvoid and blazysuzan
SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
Pre everything MtF but the internalized denial is strong in me.

SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
MtF, it's basically why I'm here lol.

Though a huge amount of this forum are misogynistic as fuck
Most places are misogynistic and transphobic on some level. Kinda sad that one of the only saving graces of a community in this fucked world still has them.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: illvoid, VioletNight, hrsprayqn and 1 other person
looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

Student
Dec 4, 2022
I hate that there are so many trans people on here. People should be able to live their lives in peace, but they get so much fucking hate for no reason. I hate how it's still socially acceptable to be transphobic. People are more willing to side with them than speak against them and it disgusts me. I really hate the world so much.

• Love
Reactions: jpegmp3, illvoid, Ultracheese and 3 others
hrsprayqn

hrsprayqn

trying to hold on
Nov 14, 2022
Most places are misogynistic and transphobic on some level. Kinda sad that one of the only saving graces of a community in this fucked world still has them.

Oh of course, but this place even more-so. I'm considering deleting my account tbh, I'd suggesting looking into the other forums that Galante and Small (the owners of this site) have set up, and wonder why they're all manosphere places that don't allow women or trans people in.

I really don't think it's entirely coincidental that the only forum they run that allows us access is the one that gives us explicit instructions on how to ctb.

Reactions: SuicidalSheep and looking_for_peace
SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
Oh of course, but this place even more-so. I'm considering deleting my account tbh, I'd suggesting looking into the other forums that Galante and Small (the owners of this site) have set up, and wonder why they're all manosphere places that don't allow women or trans people in.

I really don't think it's entirely coincidental that the only forum they run that allows us access is the one that gives us explicit instructions on how to ctb.
This world really doesn't want us does it. If I didn't have PSSD I'd still need to deal with my gender among other things...I feel like I have no true place of support.

• Aww..
Reactions: leeloosnow
kaipuff

kaipuff

。°✩ the zeitgeist ✩°。
Feb 22, 2023
I'm also afab, feels like a cruel joke... It's so hard to make people see you for who you really are when your body and voice don't align
I'm so sorry to hear that's why you're here.
thank you. it just feels better to know im not the only one of my kind. its just so hard, especially since im short my voice is rather uh, high pitched.
it is a cruel joke. especially since it usually puts bodies in debt.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Fwompje
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I picked other because I am a gender dysphoric AMAB whom wishes they were born female, but I have absolutely no interest in transitioning for a lot of reasons.

• Love
Reactions: jpegmp3, illvoid, Unending and 1 other person
SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
I picked other because I am a gender dysphoric AMAB whom wishes they were born female, but I have absolutely no interest in transitioning for a lot of reasons.
I'm pretty similar in that regard :c. Sadly I don't see that kinda thing discussed much in other spaces at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unending and WorthlessTrash
Fwompje

Fwompje

Feb 23, 2023
I feel the same way,, my body will never be what I want it to be regardless of surgeries, hormones etc.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSheep, leeloosnow and WorthlessTrash
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I feel the same way,, my body will never be what I want it to be regardless of surgeries, hormones etc.
I'd trade bodies with you if I could. It would hopefully get us both off this site.

• Love
Reactions: Fwompje and SuicidalSheep
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
really good poll thx fwompje big hugs <3 it pains me to see what my friends go thru in this world

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fwompje, SuicidalSheep and WorthlessTrash
imcadt99

imcadt99

Feb 23, 2023
I wouldn't say I'm trans, though I can't say I feel particularly masculine nor that I derive much meaning from that label. However, if I had the opportunity to re-roll my life I definitely wouldn't opt to be male given all of the problems that seem to plague young men in the western world today (not to trivialize the struggles of women, your pain is valid too).

I have a lot of empathy for trans people though, especially trans women. I struggle with a lot of anxiety and I can only imagine their pain trying to conform to society's definition of femininity.

Reactions: Fwompje
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
I'm trans as well. Hormones have only been able to do so much for my body so I'm kind of stuck in a less than desirable place (not passing in public). This matters a lot for me since I end up feeling like a potential target otherwise. Was assaulted in a crowded public space when I first started dressing feminine and it was horrible. No one really helped.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: jpegmp3, illvoid, leeloosnow and 4 others
Fwompje

Fwompje

Feb 23, 2023
I'm trans as well. Hormones have only been able to do so much for my body so I'm kind of stuck in a less than desirable place (not passing in public). This matters a lot for me since I end up feeling like a potential target otherwise. Was assaulted in a crowded public space when I first started dressing feminine and it was horrible. No one really helped.
Most of the world is absolutely horrible against us,, I'm so sorry nobody helped you, that's awful.

• Hugs
Reactions: illvoid, leeloosnow, SuicidalSheep and 1 other person
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
Most of the world is absolutely horrible against us,, I'm so sorry nobody helped you, that's awful.
Technically some guy did step in after quite some time but I mean, he didn't really do much for me. I got the idea that he thought the whole thing was funny from how he was acting.
But yeah, it's quite something to see how shitty humans can be when someone challenges their notions of the way life is "supposed to be", whether intentionally or not.

• Aww..
Reactions: illvoid, SuicidalSheep, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
I want to say: unsure.

I went through a period in my mid-20's of serious self-analysis and identity exploration where I actually decided to live one year "stealth" as a man (I am biologically a woman).

Of course, because I wasn't taking any kind of hormones or anything, and have a small build, people assumed I was a teenage boy, which in a way, was worse than being assumed to be a lesbian.

After a while I gave up on the idea of transitioning, found it psychologically complicated and damaging because one is constantly trying to assert themselves as something they are inevitably not.

Found religion for a while, developed a complete aversion to the LGBTQ at all, left religion, and now? I don't know.

Obviously, I do believe that I have a somewhat "male" mind, even to the degree that I can identify with men on certain things that women wouldn't understand, especially things pertaining to manhood, developing strength of body and character, wanting to have a woman to care for and protect from other men, etc.

I pretty much have exclusively male interests.

When I look at my ideal fashion, or ideal physique, it is masculine.

But... I am what I am: I'm an ugly woman, lol.

I fucking hate it, but that's the truth.

And no amount of hormones or surgery is going to change that, sorry to say.

• Love
Fwompje

Fwompje

Feb 23, 2023
Technically some guy did step in after quite some time but I mean, he didn't really do much for me. I got the idea that he thought the whole thing was funny from how he was acting.
But yeah, it's quite something to see how shitty humans can be when someone challenges their notions of the way life is "supposed to be", whether intentionally or not.
I hope you feel a little safe here, there's many transfems
I want to say: unsure.

I went through a period in my mid-20's of serious self-analysis and identity exploration where I actually decided to live one year "stealth" as a man (I am biologically a woman).

Of course, because I wasn't taking any kind of hormones or anything, and have a small build, people assumed I was a teenage boy, which in a way, was worse than being assumed to be a lesbian.

After a while I gave up on the idea of transitioning, found it psychologically complicated and damaging because one is constantly trying to assert themselves as something they are inevitably not.

Found religion for a while, developed a complete aversion to the LGBTQ at all, left religion, and now? I don't know.

Obviously, I do believe that I have a somewhat "male" mind, even to the degree that I can identify with men on certain things that women wouldn't understand, especially things pertaining to manhood, developing strength of body and character, wanting to have a woman to care for and protect from other men, etc.

I pretty much have exclusively male interests.

When I look at my ideal fashion, or ideal physique, it is masculine.

But... I am what I am: I'm an ugly woman, lol.

I fucking hate it, but that's the truth.

And no amount of hormones or surgery is going to change that, sorry to say.
it can be hard to find a label which fits, which is why I stopped trying to find one,, I personally go by genderqueer but still it's so hard. I also went through a religious period during my exploration,, fun to hear someone else incidentally did too.

I also make a damn ugly woman, was actually told that by people who thought I was a cis man hahaha,, it's so hard to exist when your body and voice do not align. I really hope you can find some comfort in giving up the labels and just going by You. The flesh is just the flesh, you are your mind. But it's still hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSheep and hungry_ghost
cristaleyez

cristaleyez

xe/they/it
Feb 21, 2023
Nonbinary who wants to transition, knowing it's going to be a complete nightmare. Transitioning from one binary gender to the other is a feat in itself, but wanting to tell the doctor you want to microdose testosterone instead of taking full doses, wanting top surgery but not necessarily a masculine outcome, and where to even start with bottom surgery...this world is horrible enough to MTF and FTM people transitioning. Trying to explain what I want is just asking for free questions I don't the energy for or just straight up harassment and abuse. I have no hope for my transition despite how much dysphoria my body gives me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hungry_ghost and Fwompje
Obetydlig

Obetydlig

Feb 22, 2023
Another trans Woman here :)

I don't think my suicidality is too connected to being trans tho, it probably does make it worse.
I've been transitioning for a couple of years and got kinda lucky with body changes on HRT i guess.
But the alienation is bad, just having this experience, makes me feel so othered by society as a whole, even if people are nice to me,
there's always this thought in the back of my head that if they knew they'd hate what I am, especially now when every conservative has trans derangement syndrome. It makes me feel disconnected and not understood. I wish we were more invisible, it sucks that everyone has an opinion on us nowadays :/

• Love
Reactions: etale-cohomology, SuicidalSheep and Fwompje
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
Unfortunately, I'm trans. I wish I wasn't though, and I'll always be jealous of cis girls.

• Love
Reactions: jpegmp3, etale-cohomology and Fwompje
OliverTreeLver

OliverTreeLver

Jvnk
Feb 17, 2023
I am non-binary, and was a MtF at one point. I usually jump to extremes when it comes to gender identity, so I am glad to have figured out where I stand. My exact identity is "They/he femboy who sometimes uses she", but I find just calling myself non-binary is easier.

• Love
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Non-binary myself.

• Love
9thFloorAngel

9thFloorAngel

Just Gotta Let Go...
Mar 2, 2023
I guess I should check-in here, MtF, 8 years in now. I've fought a good fight, but I'd be lying if I said it got better for me. I've always been my own worst critic.

• Love
draingang

draingang

białasy podbijają na funkcję jak
Feb 21, 2023
I feel like I would be happier as a woman but I don't really hate being a man either. And the discrimination and problems that trans people face outweigh it for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fwompje and another@