W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Okay, this thread will be weird for a suicidal guy like me but...

Let me start off by saying that I'm a really a skeptical person but I was sooooo desperate that I decided to see a fortune teller (witch) which a friend of mine suggested.

She started talking about my past, my present and then my future.

The thing is... she told me that I'm really depressed because of some black magic which has been thrown at me! She says somebody really hates me and wants me kinda dead or completely dead. Just WTF?

This sounds crazy but when she talked about my past and present she was SO RIGHT! What's more, I hadn't provided her with any info as regards my personal life. How could this be possible?

I don't know whether to keep on being skeptical or not anymore. She said she's given me some energy and I'm actually feeling better. Could this be psychological? Damn, I'm really confused!

Can anyone relate? Do you believe in white and black magic? Can you give me any advice? I thought I was 100% skeptical but it seems I'm not!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Beachedwhale, Butterflyshadow, Dr Iron Arc and 4 others
P

paininme

Nov 17, 2020
Wow that's crazy that they got things right about your past etc. I don't think I personally believe in anything but sometimes people's stories on things like this and afterlife etc do freak me out a little

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Wow that's crazy that they got things right about your past etc. I don't think I personally believe in anything but sometimes people's stories on things like this and afterlife etc do freak me out a little
Hell yeah! I decided to give her a try because I read some people's experiences which looked interesting. The thing is that if this is really possible, it could also be real that there's some kind of afterlife. I'm going crazy lol

P

paininme

Nov 17, 2020
My anxiety just goes crazy when I start thinking of stuff I just sit all night questioning everything about the universe. I always say I don't believe in things but then I hear a bump in the night and I'm like...hello?? I suppose it could be possible some of that dark magic stuff is deep

• Love
Reactions: Emily_Numb and WornOutLife
Choronzon

Choronzon

Sep 23, 2020
This is a scam.

Next she will tell you about how she can remove this curse or protect you from your magical assailant--and that's going to cost money. And she will keep coming up with new threats and cures until she thinks it's not safe to milk you anymore, or you are broke. It's a very common story.

As to the accuracy of what she said, look up "cold reading". Especially when someone is vulnerable and wants to believe there is an answer, this method is very effective.

Is there real magic? I don't think so, but I don't know everything. Could there be god(s) and an afterlife? Sure. But I don't think real white witches would bilk people out of cash who probably need better financial stability and caring ourselves. Please leave this person in your rear-view mirror and keep looking. She's not going to give you what you need.

• Wow
Reactions: Beachedwhale, BitterlyAlive_, DivineMedicus and 12 others
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
There are mentalists and magicians who do all sorts of things like this and will explain how they do it. They have also exposed "psychics" for conning people. There is a million dollar prize from an educational foundation waiting for anyone who could demonstrate supernatural things like this and no one has ever claimed it.

If someone goes to a psychic, they pay them money because they want to believe what the psychic is saying. This makes the person cooperate and go along with the way the psychic manipulates the conversation.

• Wow
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Belaya Noch, paininme and 2 others
Deleted member 24434

Deleted member 24434

Dec 3, 2020
If she asks for payment to remove 'dark energy' then she's a scammer. A genuine light worker would never ask for payment so please be wary just in case. As someone above said those people prey on people who are in pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and WornOutLife
Gerard de Nerval

Gerard de Nerval

Ontologist
Oct 5, 2020
There is a great video on this and his film F for Fake goes into this as well

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, grungeCat and WornOutLife
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
As soon as I accepted that the synchronicities were no longer coincidence I was finding them everywhere and have met strangers and had conversations that would be of I'd guess a one in a billion probability.

Also the fact something exists instead of nothing means anything is possible.

Im terrified because I know it's real. And everyone around me who knows it too informs I'm a warrior in a 5d war (humans evolving) BUT I want no part of it I don't know why it exists, if it was created then is it sadism? Like us playing video games we influence the characters what to do with no empathy for how they feel because we assume they don't.

My friend unfortunately Magic and everything else laughed at by average soap opera watching joe blogs is very real, more real than this.
I hate existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and WornOutLife
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I personally don't believe in magic or withes, so I can't say if she/he/it somehow got some background info about you or something like that.
It's just that there is no logical explanation if she/he/it was a real deal or this was just a coincidence.

But hey, people didn't believed me when I told them that my swollen arm just got back to normal in 3 days after I listened to an lady from a polish village, who was a herbalist.

• Hugs
Reactions: Butterflyshadow and WornOutLife
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
A genuine light worker would never ask for payment s
Who works for free? They have bills to pay too.

It's easy to disbelieve in things you know nothing about, not telling this to anyone in particular.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_ and WornOutLife
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Magic is only for hard working whites ?

• Wow
Reactions: WornOutLife
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
miss cleo fraud GIF

Yeah magic only exists if you believe in it and apply it to your life...kinda like religion.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Butterflyshadow, GrumpyFrog, Deleted member 24434 and 1 other person