Votes: 12 32.4%
  • No

Votes: 26 70.3%

• Total voters
Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
I was curious if others are going to say goodbye. I personally am not because it will lead to more misery.

Reactions: Roberto and AnnihilatedAnna
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
My "ideal" plan is to be seen as "missing" instead of suicide. Not sure how can I accomplish that plan, though. :pfff:

Reactions: Deadgirl, Roberto and AnnihilatedAnna
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
Is it goodbye in general? To people around you? Or on here?

Reactions: Roberto
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I've tried it with people IRL, it's just too hard and adds to what is already a pretty stressful state of mind

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
My "ideal" plan is to be seen as "missing" instead of suicide. Not sure how can I accomplish that plan, though. :pfff:
I thought that possibility. I think is a good idea, but too complex for me. I would need to travel, and ... it's difficult.

P

PatrickG

Apr 13, 2019
I will leave a note. I'm never really sure if an attempt will work or not and i don't want to say goodbye and then be "saved".

H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
I was curious if others are going to say goodbye. I personally am not because it will lead to more misery.
I would go right now today this minute and second if I had a way that was achievable and not painful...no goodbyes just bliss

Reactions: PatrickG, Deadgirl and Ashpac
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
I would leave a note for sure. I could never leave without some sort of an explanation. A part of me will always feel the need to make it better for others.

Reactions: Jolene40, Roberto and Puddings
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
doubt it

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna
SearchForPeace

SearchForPeace

Soo much agony. Little reward. Give me Peace.
Apr 11, 2019
My note and hopefully, death, will be my goodbye. Not saying goodbye to this world, but to my family. I will say goodbye to my dogs though.

Reactions: Deadgirl and AnnihilatedAnna
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I'm not gonna say anything to people who know me in real life. And my family doesn't need to know. I'm not gonna risk being saved. But I'm gonna say goodbye to my friends, all of them are spread out across the globe and none of them know me irl. I think they deserve to know.

Reactions: Pointlessabyss, Deadgirl and PatrickG
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Impulse will takeover one day...
Sep 17, 2018
Yes and no, I ll do something fun / meaningful with those close to me leading up to it so atleast they ll have some fresh good memories, although they won't realise it's my good bye.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Fadinglife
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I'll say goodbye to my dog, but that's it. I'll let my note speak for itself and be my final goodbye. I'll just make sure to put it somewhere where it isn't found until I'm already gone.

Reactions: Pointlessabyss and Deadgirl
Jenna

Jenna

Experienced
Nov 21, 2018
I wish so bad I could and so fair I can't. I don't want my family in any trouble.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deadgirl, color_me_gone and 1 other person
Koal

Koal

Student
Dec 16, 2018
Not to their face, but I'd feel better going into it having gotten the words out

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I would leave a note for sure. I could never leave without some sort of an explanation. A part of me will always feel the need to make it better for others.
May be I should leave a note. At least for my father, that even doesn't know I've been on treatment for years. Saying it wasn't his fault. That I had the chance to solve my problems as an adult. My mother, just doesn't care. Like my brother & friends.