• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Are you you religious

• Total voters
L

lucas28481

Feb 26, 2024
Just interested if anyone is religious and if it is important to them. If you are, do you believe in heaven or hell? Would you rather go to heaven when you die, or just cease to exist completely. And if your not religious, if the afterlife did exist and u had the choice to go, would you?

H

Hotsackage

Wizard
Mar 11, 2019
I'm kind of like einstein. He was Jewish, but didn't indoctrine in the Jewish faith. If I were to choose a religion to align with it would be Buddhism. But no I wouldn't say I'm religious. Spirituality is complex.

Reactions: sserafim
L

lucas28481

Feb 26, 2024
I'm kind of like einstein. He was Jewish, but didn't indoctrine in the Jewish faith. If I were to choose a religion to align with it would be Buddhism. But no I wouldn't say I'm religious. Spirituality is complex.
I like buddhism because of its views on the ego/self and how to overcome it.it feels very true, especially in the world we live in today

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I'm an atheist, but I have no problem with religious people as long as they don't try to proselytize me.

Reactions: lucas28481
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No, I believe anything to do with religion is completely fictional and invented by humans. I see existence itself as an abomination, the existence of life is the most terrible, horrific tragedy with no deeper meaning or purpose behind it. Existence is just a cycle of senseless cruelty and endless suffering that so tragically continues to repeat once new life is so harmfully forced here.
And I believe death to simply be the absence of everything, it's nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep, I believe humans invented all these other theories as they have the ability to be conscious and aware unlike animals.

Reactions: lucas28481
broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
Just interested if anyone is religious and if it is important to them. If you are, do you believe in heaven or hell? Would you rather go to heaven when you die, or just cease to exist completely. And if your not religious, if the afterlife did exist and u had the choice to go, would you?
I have spiritual beliefs tht r kind of difficult to categorize i guess so i channel them thru religious practices tht im already familiar w. Not formally part of any religious group tho. But i still consider myself religious. I dont believe in an afterlife. I believe the human perspective/experience of the world n of the universe is already kind of illusory so the idea of there being any sort of afterlife distinguishable from …present life…? is kinda a nonstarter for me