Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
Are you pee shy and go in a stall to urinate or do you give a wide stance at the urinal where your feet touches others' and pee as furiously into the water and as strenuosly as possible while making unsettling noises that can be heard down the hall?

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: ojinzo, Angst Filled Fuck Up, lobster salad and 5 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I often prefer to either wait at the urinals or enter a stall rather than pee in a urinal right next to another guy, especially if there's no barrier between urinals. I have sometimes found myself locked in literal pissing contests where the goal is to determine whose stream comes out stronger and louder based on sound alone, at least that's how I imagined it.

No idea if any strangers who happened to be peeing at the same time as me realized they were participating in a contest which had the sole purpose of frivolously boosting my ego. I used to be pretty good at these competitions but now as I've gotten older, my pee doesn't come out as strong as it used to…

• Yay!
Reactions: ojinzo, lostundead, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 6 others
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Usually prefer to have at least one urinal of space if there is someone else. Leaking in stalls can get bothersome depending on how small they are

Why I hate small stalls:

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: ojinzo, lostundead, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 4 others
WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
I don't like to stand close to the urinal. The pee splatters back on my hand weirds me out. I do like to wear down the urinal cake. If the restroom door opens at the moment I'm about to start, I tense up and it takes a minute to relax and get it going.
No idea if any strangers who happened to be peeing at the same time as me realized they were participating in a contest which had the sole purpose of frivolously boosting my ego.
We knew what was going on. Show off!

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: ojinzo, Angst Filled Fuck Up, lobster salad and 3 others
Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
I am terribly fear to pee if there are people who could see me, I avoid all public toilets and outdoor places; I only do it in my home or workplace, in the locked bathroom.

• Aww..
Reactions: ojinzo, lobster salad, medjooled11 and 1 other person
PreussenBlueJay

PreussenBlueJay

Too short for Frederick William I’s Guards
Jan 18, 2022
Haven't used a urinal since the time the guy right next to me turned to look over his shoulder and hosed me first left-to-right and then right-to-left on the return. I pretended I didn't notice because I didn't know how to interact with a stranger who so brazenly marked me, but he knew I knew because there was no denying how wet he made me.

I use the seated toilet to avoid mishaps but bringing your own Clorox wipes in public bathrooms is required usually. So yes, defensive use of the facilities mandates safe distancing from the tinkle sprinklers.

• Wow
  • Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: ojinzo, Angst Filled Fuck Up, Un- and 1 other person
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
Are you pee shy and go in a stall to urinate or do you give a wide stance at the urinal where your feet touches others' and pee as furiously into the water and as strenuosly as possible while making unsettling noises that can be heard down the hall?
yes I am pee shy and always go to the stall. I just can't stand next to strangers comfortably, cos literally anything could happen. Besides I have a problem where it takes a really long time for my penis to relax and the pee flow out, I always stand there with my шланг out for a minute before I can actually pee so people who notice me standing there with my thing and not peeing give me a strange look...

Reactions: PreussenBlueJay and Angst Filled Fuck Up
O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
Wouldn't say I'm pee shy, I'm just averse to pulling my penis out beside a total stranger and urinating.

Stall always.

Reactions: ojinzo, PreussenBlueJay, lobster salad and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I like to wrap my schlong around my shoulders a couple times and then just aim it into the urinal, like I'm manhandling one of those giant pythons. I have no doubt it makes other men pee shy, but it's like they say, if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Or use the ladies' bathroom.

• Yay!
Reactions: ojinzo, PreussenBlueJay, lobster salad and 1 other person
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Sometimes my blood boils if I feel they are doing the ridiculous excessive shake as if they have a foot long penis that needs ringing out like a soaked bath towel. And if they dare drip pee on me because of their attention seeking glory in such a stupidly natural but unnatural activity.

I don't suffer much anxiety from my mid twenties because I became so angry and hateful I guess it masked it but even now I feel uncomfortable, irritated when anotherguy will stand next, too close to me, at the urinals as if doing it intentionally, they want to feel masculine "yeaahhh I'm whopping my dick out next to another man".

• Yay!
Reactions: ojinzo