?

• Total voters
H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
My mental state is basically 24/7 anxiety about what might happen, what might have happened, etc. My mind just shouts these thoughts on repeat all the time.

ElfenLied

ElfenLied

Aren't we all monsters inside?
Jan 15, 2023
Both at the same time.

Reactions: HadItAll
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
When I still had hope, anxiety was in the foreground. From the moment I realized that I had to accept my condition and give up hope, depression dominated.

Reactions: HadItAll
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I view depression as being a logical response to existing in a world as hellish as this rather than an "illness". I would say that for the most part rather than worrying all the time about what lies ahead, I'm mostly just feeling tired of existing and wishing that I wasn't here. At least to me, it makes sense to wish to be free from something that is as useless and unnecessary as existence. I could never wish to suffer and life in itself is suffering. But of course all of the uncertainty involved in existence can certainly cause anxiety. It's terrifying how there is no limit as to how much we can be tortured in this world.

Last edited:
Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
I think it effects the other as well; I'm depressed > don't do stuff > get anxious about it. I'm anxious > everything is hard > get depressed.