jussaloser

jussaloser

Jun 20, 2023
for me falling asleep is the only way to escape this empty world.
i dont really remember my dreams but i always regret waking up so i guess theyre somewhat happy

• Hugs
Reactions: yyytry, Meditation guide, voyager and 9 others
suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
Maybe you are escaping your daily life issues while sleeping.
I also 'swear god' for waking up when I feel depressed. Nb: I don't believe in god.
I just don't want and this is a way of avoiding my issues.
I do remember my dreams. This is sometimes awfull with trauma related things. And sometimes, my dreams are just okay. Just dealing with small stuff.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager and not-2-b-the-answer
nofunclub

nofunclub

all in all, it’s just another brick in the wall
Jul 17, 2023
Most of my dreams are varying degrees of miserable or terrifying, but I feel like I've had a few good ones over the years.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, not-2-b-the-answer and outrider567
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Happiness doesn't exist for me and I'm never able to remember specific details of dreams but I know that I often wake up and I can remember I had an unpleasant dream but I forget what it's about. For me there could never be any happiness in such a harmful and cruel world, peace doesn't exist to me as long as I'm trapped here and temporary sleep could never offer much relief as long as the chance of waking is there. Peace for me only exists in eternal sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trakehner, voyager, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
i dont really remember my dreams but i always regret waking up so i guess theyre somewhat happy
I am neither usually happy or unhappy. Usually I am running away from things interestingly enough.

• Hugs
Whyami

Whyami

I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo, wth I'm doing here?
Jun 21, 2023
My dreams are mostly happy so waking up is harder than everything.. I'd rather have nightmares, maybe waking up would be less painful

• Hugs
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: voyager, kitty_kat, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
M

mind3de

Jun 28, 2022
I love sleeping. It's very important to me and I sleep way too much. I'm not happy in my dreams, but it's an escape.

• Hugs
Reactions: yyytry, voyager and not-2-b-the-answer
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
My dreams are rarely happy, just the opposite really, and I remember them every night

• Hugs
busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I have a lot of odd nightmares.
Also I am often the opposite sex in my dreams and I am just very fundamentally confused by that.

The time before falling asleep is the good stuff. Daydreaming is nice.

• Hugs
Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
Not really?.

I do have some goofy dreams here and there though I can't remember what really happens in them but random stuff just happens in them. idk if I was happy in them or what I was feeling in them though.

And often times I would get some pretty bad nightmares but thankfully they are rare

• Hugs
Reactions: yyytry, voyager and not-2-b-the-answer

777cave

Aug 11, 2023
Mostly stressful dreams. Occasionally nightmares or good dreams.

• Hugs
RainLover

RainLover

Just another one
Aug 9, 2023
Mostly very vivid nightmares where I have heavy panic attacks and suicidal thoughts (inside the nightmare)

• Hugs
nadia225

nadia225

journey to reach the light
Aug 18, 2023
for some reason my actual problems with myself manifest in my dreams somehow so mainly no I really don't like sleeping because it isn't all that peaceful to me anymore and very uncomfortable.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and not-2-b-the-answer
FeyB

FeyB

C.E.O. of Nihilism
Aug 5, 2023
Ah hell nah,
My dreams are full of dread and anxiety.
I remember some of them so vividly it's scary. Sometimes my minds just decided to makes me pass through the most deranged thoughts I can and I have to wake myself up trying to scream so loud inside the dream that i scream irl.

• Hugs
sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
Yes, nowadays I'm only happy when I'm asleep

• Hugs
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
Because of the CPTSD, all I have are nightmares, so I have to take a medication to suppress dreaming. I don't dream anymore. I miss it sometimes.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: voyager, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and not-2-b-the-answer
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
I'm happy and normal in my dreams. I don't have the condition that makes me want to CBT in my dreams. I'm the old me, the me before the curse.

• Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I don't usually remember most of them but usually they are bad. Previous traumas. Things that don't make sense.
Sometimes I will dream of when a moment of my life was good and it's taken away again.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager

Jun 14, 2023
im very happy in my dreams since i can be with the person i love

though sometimes i dream about something weird or traumatizing but it doesn't matter

for me it's worth it to sleep a lot even if it's painful sometimes since there's a chance that i can feel happiness in my miserable life

• Hugs
W

watchingthebuses

Mar 18, 2023
Only times I feel happy in my dreams is when I dream of death. Corny, but I have the best sleep after I die or get killed in my dreams, only times waking up feeling refreshed. I think my body relaxes more when it thinks its dead lol. I try to go back to that dream when I wake up but it's never the same dream. Otherwise I don't generally dream but if I do it's just neutral, no feelings really associated. Oh I guess sometimes I get dreams that I wake up really angry from.

• Hugs
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's very rare that I have pleasant dreams. Most of the time, I feel anxious in dreams. That said, waking up feels even worse!

• Hugs
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
My dreams are super vivid.
Everything that happens to me, good or bad, stays forever, repeated in an endless loop within bizarre dreams.

The fantasies can be a colorful distraction from the worst of times.
But during actual hopeful times, the painful memories dragged me down, as if I was still in those situations.

• Hugs
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Usually not. In most of my dreams I either feel neutral or depressed. I don't get nightmares as often as I used to back in grade 8 and high school. For around a year and a half wasn't getting any at all, but a part of me is scared that they are slowly starting to climb back up again. It's too soon to tell, though.

If I'm being honest, I kind of prefer nightmares over normal dreams where I'm just depressed. It usually doesn't take me that long to get over a nightmare in comparison to those depression dreams. Those depressed feelings always linger after I wake up.

• Hugs
T

TheEndOfTheLine

Jul 15, 2021
Sometimes my dreams take me back to the past when people were still alive and I'm happy for a little while.
Even the dreams in which I'm trying not to die are happier then my waking life. The dying itself always feels peaceful, even though I'm usually not trying to kill myself in my dreams.

HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
Any time I actually remember my dreams they've been awful. I'm prone to nightmares that take advantage of my fears and trauma. Waking up from them takes a while to adjust to reality. They feel so real.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager and outrider567
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
No, my dreams are almost always bad, and I remember them every morning

• Hugs
cutecats12

cutecats12

Oct 22, 2023
Not at all,all i remember about my dreams is being extreme ordinary or either something chasing me and when it reaches i wake up in panic or some type of evil entity creeping around calling me (or me calling it idk shit's weird af)

• Hugs
kateve

kateve

Sep 11, 2023
My dreams are mostly nightmares that show me decisions I regret

• Aww..
Reactions: Kurai and voyager
smokingfish99

smokingfish99

Jul 25, 2023
In my dreams I'm not ill, then i wake up and the pain starts. such is life:(

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Feel the same. Usually don't remember my dreams, but am so taken in by them that I sometimes forget about this place and then the first thing that hits me when coming back here is regret.

Another thing I've noticed about my dreams is that I actually feel fairly normal in them. For instance character flaws, say embarassment due to SAD, which bother me in reality don't do so there and what's even more amazing, I'm completely numb in reality due to anhedonia, but in my dreams I can actually feel and quite intensely so.

Reactions: yyytry and Meditation guide