underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
do you think you'll leave a note for your family/friends? I'm not really sure if i should or not, seems like a good idea to give my family some closure, but i'm also not sure what i would even say or tell anyone.

Reactions: AtomicWaffles
AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
Yes, same reason as you, I want to use it to just give them some peace of mind on certain things so they aren't in the dark about everything, so if you want to I think you should, just think about any questions they may have like why you did it and stuff like that cause that's what I will do

• Love
Reactions: underscore_nine
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would personally if I had access to a reliable way to cease existing in the first place. I'd just explain how death is what I wished for and how now I'm at peace, eternally free from all suffering.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
I will leave something for my mum because even if she's half of the reason I'm in this nightmare she at least cares and fights for me. I feel like I owe her that much. She will understand, she might not accept it but she will understand. All others are ignorant fools so I have nothing to say to them.

Reactions: AliceinNeverland
U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
I'll write him a letter and tell him it's not his fault

• Hugs
Reactions: prettycvnt and Blue Elephant
prettycvnt

prettycvnt

Dec 15, 2023
I don't think I will. I don't think they would need an explanation. My life is shitty enough as it is. All I could say is that I'm sorry but I don't see a point in that.

• Hugs
Reactions: f1f7y8yoL053r and Blue Elephant
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
I don't think I will. I don't think they would need an explanation. My life is shitty enough as it is. All I could say is that I'm sorry but I don't see a point in that.
i understand that, for my family this will be out of the blue, literal 0 reasons for me to die, they'll never expect it and i should explain

Reactions: jusbug, Blue Elephant and prettycvnt
prettycvnt

prettycvnt

Dec 15, 2023
i understand that, for my family this will be out of the blue, literal 0 reasons for me to die, they'll never expect it and i should explain
yeah that's very considerate of you.

Reactions: Blue Elephant
Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
Everyone gets a note from me. Dad, Mother, Bro, Friends, Neighbour

• Yay!
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
Never. I totally get why people do it, but I myself would nevrr even waste time on doing so. I dont have anything to say to anyone, no explanation, no goobyes, no anything. I dont need to blame anyone either. I'm leaving all my life savings, which right now is enough money to buy a fine used car, as an apology already. I want everybody to forget me and a suicide note would do the opposite of that.

• Hugs
CharmingFuneral

CharmingFuneral

Wrist-cut warrior
Nov 22, 2023
Im not sure about my family but I would definitely write to my friends. I dont want them to think it was their fault.

• Hugs
idonothing

idonothing

Dec 13, 2023
I debate with myself about leaving a letter or not every day. I'm mostly certain I will, but a part of me recognizes that once I'm gone it won't matter to me either way. But there are others who will live on who do matter to me. I think a big part of my hesitation, and perhaps with other people's, is that you only get one chance to say what you want to say and that it won't be enough, or won't be quite right. So to avoid the mistake it may be best to not say anything at all. But I suppose that's why I've been drafting my letter for months now, on and off, to perfect it as much as I can. At the very least I would leave an apology for the people I rent with for likely having to find my body and that I could never be sorry enough for the trauma that may bring them. I have many different versions of notes I've worked on to send to my ex. She is a part of why I can't see a future for myself in this world. We still keep contact with each other and share much mutual love and care despite our separating and distance. I feel she deserves an explanation more than anyone, even if it can be hard for me to write genuinely without saying something potentially crass such as, "I cannot live this life without you in it". I want her to know, I want her to remember me and think of me forever. I know that she would whether I left a long explanation or not. Like I said, I'm still in the internal debating stage of it…

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Note? Hell I want to leave a book!

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Nope. I doubt anyone would read it anyway. Nobody gives a shit about what I have to say in life and I doubt that would change in death.

• Hugs
Centraloze

Centraloze

Nov 25, 2023
If I did it would be something cryptic like "Every question is a dream" and "What is hours". Probably not though, too absurd to have meaning.

Last edited: