• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I have my note written, and I have chosen to keep it pretty simple and straightforward without placing blame on anyone. And I'm sure that's how I'll leave it.

But...part of me is a still resentful that the people who are responsible for my trauma, who then continued to try to paint me as the one with issues, aren't going to be held accountable. I don't know if they've ever acknowledged to themselves what they did, and at this point I'm past the point of trying to gain any kind of resolution. I've tried bringing it up in the past, but it's been dismissed and ignored. So at least with this I would get the final say. Maybe that's just vindictive and cruel, and I probably won't end up doing it so I can continue to think of myself as a "good" person, but part of me really thinks about it

Reactions: davidtorez
-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

I will face my fate.
Jun 16, 2024
In my case, absolutely not. I don't want people to blame themselves for what happened to me, even if they did play a part in it

Reactions: Beyond_Repair
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I'm name dropping as many of the six men who SAd me as I can. With as much proof as I can. With statements from other girls on some.

Also I'm going to attempt to start a fire at my company. I have quit two stores over sexual harassment. 15 girls have under one man.

I HOPE they blame themselves. But I know they don't give a fuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: RejectMetamorphosis, No More Tears, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
In my case, absolutely not. I don't want people to blame themselves for what happened to me, even if they did play a part in it
Fair enough. I like your profile gif btw
I'm name dropping as many of the six men who SAd me as I can. With as much proof as I can. With statements from other girls on some.

Also I'm going to attempt to start a fire at my company. I have quit two stores over sexual harassment. 15 girls have under one man.

I HOPE they blame themselves. But I know they don't give a fuck.
I'm really sorry that happened to you. To be honest, if someone has the capability to SA someone, I don't think they probably give a fuck. I understand your plans in that regard

sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
if you're planning on ctb anyway; what would keep you from telling those people that their value in your life was little to zero and that they've done more harm to good face to face

i mean you've got nothing to lose; you might even get a good conversation out of it and not ctb at all

i wouldn't write it in a note. a goodbye note should be written for those you care about, not the ones you dislike

waste of a note in that case

Gangrel

Gangrel

Jul 25, 2024
Personally if someone wronged me and i feel like they caused my ctb i would name them, fuck it, it's my suicide note, it's my last essence here on earth, be as honest and raw as i can.

No More Tears

No More Tears

Jul 26, 2024
Nope, not leaving a note. What's the point?

Reactions: Aloneandinpain and Beyond_Repair
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
if you're planning on ctb anyway; what would keep you from telling those people that their value in your life was little to zero and that they've done more harm to good face to face

i mean you've got nothing to lose; you might even get a good conversation out of it and not ctb at all

i wouldn't write it in a note. a goodbye note should be written for those you care about, not the ones you dislike

waste of a note in that case
I've brought it up to them before, it's just been "that never happened", "I don't remember that", all that jazz. It's also not the sole reason I'm CTBing, but it was a core reason to why I am the way I am today, so it's kind of causing it indirectly

You're right though, I don't think I want the last thing I leave for people to remember me by to be negative

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
This is something I'm wrestling with now that I'm writing my notes. My father, especially, has done a lot of damage to me in general and I plan to just not write him a person note at all, but my mother has been a large contibuting factor in just how much damage he's done to me, and I've been practically holding myself back from laying out everything they've done and how its impacted me. It's not worth it, all I want is for things to be at peace with each other once ive died but i feel like im also lying down and taking one of the worst injustices i've ever experienced.