J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
I'm super frustrated. I thought Suicide would be easy, or at least to find a method.

I started to think partial hanging was the way but its so hard to figure out how its done

Nembutal and Exit Bags, and Peaceful pill stuff, is all so hard to get.

Aghhhhh I just wish there were an easy way

• Aww..
Reactions: TheB0Ar, SenseOfLoss, Lily (Osako) and 5 others
Achlys

Achlys

So tired...
Apr 23, 2022
Ironic how it seems so easy to find ourselves born into this world, yet it is so hard to leave it.

Reactions: TheB0Ar, SenseOfLoss, Lily (Osako) and 2 others
TakeMeBack07

TakeMeBack07

Failure
Jan 16, 2022
Wish I had american level freedom so i could get a gun and do it instantly

Reactions: TheB0Ar, SenseOfLoss, Alex6216 and 1 other person
loststar

loststar

Just looking for the way
Apr 18, 2022
Yeah im searching all the time and still cant nail a method down

Reactions: AnneRee
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am very frustrated that suicide is so difficult. I am trapped in this world as it is so hard to leave, the fear of failure is what holds me back. We all deserve the option of a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing, it is cruel how the society expects us to suffer for decades against our wishes. It is such a horrible world we live in. Nobody should have to resort to a painful or risky method to end their pain. The right to die should always be respected. I used to think that suicide was much easier before I properly researched it, but it hurts me that it is so hard to leave.

Reactions: Un-, AnneRee, GreyMeliae and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Frankly, I believe, partial hanging is for those whose SI non-existent, or as nearly as non-existent, as it can be.

Reactions: SenseOfLoss and Altvtysp
natali4

natali4

Student
May 24, 2021
There are so many people who don't want to die, but death gets to them prematurely. I wish I could take their place.

Reactions: permanently tired, Truth1234, Scacie and 4 others
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I'm super frustrated. I thought Suicide would be easy, or at least to find a method.

I started to think partial hanging was the way but its so hard to figure out how its done

Nembutal and Exit Bags, and Peaceful pill stuff, is all so hard to get.

Aghhhhh I just wish there were an easy way
Agree--Reading Final Exit,I'd figure do the plastic bag(and N95 painters mask) thing held tight around the neck by rubber bands--Problem was must take sleeping pills and beta blockers one hour before--But I was always so tired, I knew I couldn't stay up another hour, so no go--Tried it w/o sleeping pills but its a claustrophobic joke, no chance, uncomfortable suffocation---So PPH book said forget it(too unreliable), try Inert gas Nitrogen instead,and the mega-thread here helped me get all the stuff--Total cost more than $500
Too risky--one flinch and you get brain damage instead

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Gun, while more often than not successful, could be botched and render you brain dead or at least disfigured if it fails. You will somehow be in a worst position than you are in now. For me, that's one of my last resort methods.
There are so many people who don't want to die, but death gets to them prematurely. I wish I could take their place.
I won't lie. I don't think all of us want to "die" so to speak. Ideally, we'd be born into the right set of circumstances. However, since that is not the case, between death and living as is, death comes off as the lesser of the two evils.

I know that if I ultimately had a choice between death, living under my current set of circumstances, or being born a certain way, I'd choose the third option in a heartbeat.

Reactions: natali4
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
SN or N is my method of choice quick and peacefull for the most part

TakeMeBack07

TakeMeBack07

Failure
Jan 16, 2022
Gun, while more often than not successful, could be botched and render you brain dead or at least disfigured if it fails. You will somehow be in a worst position than you are in now. For me, that's one of my last resort methods.
Guns have the highest fatality rate.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Guns have the highest fatality rate.
I did say more often than not :P

Idk, the thought of potentially failing and being in a worse physical position than I am now is a turnaway to me. I'm leaning towards SN, but if by the time I am ready, that is no longer available, I may go for more desperate means.

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Unless you aim at your chin or use weak calibers, a gun will never fail. Use .45 acp or higher/stronger and point to your brainstem, you will never survive, you will win the lottery before you fail.
Dont bring up failed gun suicides because every single one of them failed because they aimed from the chin, shot their heart or used weak calibers like .22l
edit: The brain stem is around your ear area.

• Informative
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, TakeMeBack07 and WorthlessTrash
TakeMeBack07

TakeMeBack07

Failure
Jan 16, 2022
I did say more often than not :P

Idk, the thought of potentially failing and being in a worse physical position than I am now is a turnaway to me. I'm leaning towards SN, but if by the time I am ready, that is no longer available, I may go for more desperate means.
ok. i understand. i just mean that someone is more likely to die by gun than a slow, methodical way because one's instant. chances of you getting help is there, chances of being caught is there, chances of regret, etc.
guess it is personal. i feel id end up panicking with a slow death. but that is just me feeling that right now.
and that guy above me is right.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
ok. i understand. i just mean that someone is more likely to die by gun than a slow, methodical way because one's instant. chances of you getting help is there, chances of being caught is there, chances of regret, etc.
guess it is personal. i feel id end up panicking with a slow death. but that is just me feeling that right now.
and that guy above me is right.
Maybe he is right. I might be projecting because idk if I'd have the courage to shoot myself, much less buy a gun.

TakeMeBack07

TakeMeBack07

Failure
Jan 16, 2022
Maybe he is right. I might be projecting because idk if I'd have the courage to shoot myself, much less buy a gun.
yeah, we're the opposite, haha.
the suicidal person just has to be wary of the guns features. obviously using something like a shotgun probably drastically increases chances of death
also i like your tag description

• Hugs
Reactions: WorthlessTrash
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
yeah, we're the opposite, haha.
the suicidal person just has to be wary of the guns features. obviously using something like a shotgun probably drastically increases chances of death
also i like your tag description
I assume you mean what's under my username? Yeah, it's the dream and one that I cannot live :haha:

C

coolintheshade

Mar 13, 2023
Agree--Reading Final Exit,I'd figure do the plastic bag(and N95 painters mask) thing held tight around the neck by rubber bands--Problem was must take sleeping pills and beta blockers one hour before--But I was always so tired, I knew I couldn't stay up another hour, so no go--Tried it w/o sleeping pills but its a claustrophobic joke, no chance, uncomfortable suffocation---So PPH book said forget it(too unreliable), try Inert gas Nitrogen instead,and the mega-thread here helped me get all the stuff--Total cost more than $500

Too risky--one flinch and you get brain damage instead
Care to DM me the source of your Nitrogen package

F

ftm68_99

May 4, 2023

I won't lie. I don't think all of us want to "die" so to speak. Ideally, we'd be born into the right set of circumstances. However, since that is not the case, between death and living as is, death comes off as the lesser of the two evils.

I know that if I ultimately had a choice between death, living under my current set of circumstances, or being born a certain way, I'd choose the third option in a heartbeat.
"Gun, while more often than not successful, could be botched and render you brain dead or at least disfigured if it fails" What about shooting oneself in the heart? Just read about teen aged boy who had CTE (from concussions from playing football) and shot himself fatally in the heart.