LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Everyday I'm looking for a sign of something higher, for a reason to my suffering for a light to help me forward. Everyday I try to find something to grab hold of, I try to reach for the help I need but I'm just holding wind in my hand.
I tried to fix my life for years and everytime the world brings me deeper and deeper into depression.
I became somewhat spiritual in the last year, or maybe just delusional, call it a coping mechanism, an half joke or anything else, I found some peace in that but nothing that is enough to keep me living I guess. I pray everyday for something and I say "If you won't give me life at least give me an end", but no one ever listens, an end won't come and the dawn won't come and I'm stuck in between.

• Hugs
Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, UseItOrLoseIt, demuic and 2 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
The signs don't come from the outside.

Reactions: BeyondGoodNEvil, AtMostOkay and Meditation guide
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering, living can be painful. I am not spiritual or in any way, or religious I do not believe there is anything higher. It actually comforts me in a way that this life is all just pointless and there is no reason for us being here.

Reactions: zenn7, demuic and Alwaysbadtime
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I have studied spirituality for many years and would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

The ultimate goal is ego death; realising one's self as pure, universal consciousness, not the 'little me' with which we all normally identify. Methods to achieve this are deep states of total surrender/meditation, or self-inquiry. I'm told psychedelics can help but are mostly illegal at this time.

There are many wonderful resources that are untainted by religious agendas. Near-death studies and after-death communications offer many insights into the nature of the afterlife, while spiritually transformative experiences have happened to people at the most unexpected of times.

Reactions: stygal
nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
I wish for mankind to get its shit together. To overcome short-term egoism and work towards a greater goal. To at least try to fight the climate disaster. So that there might actually be a future.

Yeah I'm fucking delusional.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, BeyondGoodNEvil, stygal and 1 other person
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
As long as my mind sings Three Little Birds by Bob Marley every time things turn to shit I'd say, yes, I'm delusional. Hope is always delusional, even when it's justified. You gotta be able to perpetually turn a blind eye to reality to keep hopes up. Our entire civilization is built on irrational perseverance against the evident truth that life is shitty. There's no achievement without hope. Also, no peace, ever.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I tried to fix my life for years and everytime the world brings me deeper and deeper into depression.
... I pray everyday for something and I say "If you won't give me life at least give me an end", but no one ever listens...
Same here. I don't think I'm any more delusional than most people who cling to ideological vapors about politics and ethics and purpose. But I do spend as much of every day as possible living in a fantasy-world in my mind. At least I still realize that fantasy-world is just a daydream. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i've been diagnosed as such. schizoaffective (bipolar with psychotic symptoms) i've never heard voices but i do get strange beliefs sometimes.