• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
No, why would I lie? People who know me would realize it was a lie because I was never someone to care about celebrities. People bore me, whether they are celebrities or common folk.

Also, why should I care about what happens to society? I will be dead.

Reactions: soundwave, I_Am_Trashman, AveryConure and 3 others
Edward

Edward

Belial
Jul 12, 2018
It's a fun idea to play with, but in execution is really petty and stupid.

Reactions: cyanol, Nzbeelover, comfortablydumb and 2 others
I

I_Am_Trashman

Jun 4, 2018
No. I don't plan on blaming anyone or anything but myself in my note. Those close enough to care know my grievances with larger society.

Reactions: FadedMemory
C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
it would reverberate throughout society.

There's no reason to think that it would. More likely that it would just make those left behind think that the person who wrote the note was losing touch with reality.

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Was thinking of blaming pop music.
When someone CTB if they are a heavy metal fan this is always mentioned.Sometimes blamed as the cause.
I was thinking of covering my walls with Justin Bieber posters.Scattering his cd's all around me.And wearing a t-shirt of him.Then CTB

But first i would dispose of all my heavy metal paraphernalia.

Reactions: Volatile
ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
Was thinking of blaming pop music.
When someone CTB if they are a heavy metal fan this is always mentioned.Sometimes blamed as the cause.
I was thinking of covering my walls with Justin Bieber posters.Scattering his cd's all around me.And wearing a t-shirt of him.Then CTB

But first i would dispose of all my heavy metal paraphernalia.
Ha ha! Yeah, love it. Throw them a false flag to troll the media.

Reactions: Volatile
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I will blame it on adderall addiction lol! Its a combo platter for me though. I didn't think I would die this way though. Alone in some city I don't know many pple, no family, nothing. Just alone in an apt and it's as though I'm already dead. I actually feel like I'm a walking dead.

Reactions: typx, Volatile and ScaredOfLife