D

delphi4470

Dec 20, 2023
Wondering how many there are on here considering how much pessimism there is

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Of coarse. But I know now it doesn't matter what stance you take.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see procreation as being something absolutely repulsive and unacceptable. To me it's criminal to so harmfully burden one with the ability to suffer in this meaningless and undesirable existence. The crime of procreation is both something so harmful and unnecessary, as nobody can suffer from never existing yet there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented as long as they exist, all that procreation does is create problems there was never a need for.

It could never be justified imposing existence, I find it disturbing and tragic how humans would choose to bring life into this hellish reality. The only compassionate outcome is to leave the non-existent alone in peace and spare them the fate as existing as a conscious being in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything, where they are a slave to the decaying flesh prison that is the human body, destined for nothing but to deteriorate and die anyway.

It's especially disgusting how despite all the suffering that selfish pro-natalists ultimately impose onto others suicide isn't viewed as a valid option with humans wishing to imprison others in this futile existence they never consented to being in until they cease existing anyway. It will always be a terrible tragedy how humans lack the awareness to recognise that existence itself is nothing more than an unnecessary harm.

• Love
Reactions: oddetoad
AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I don't really care what other people do, my opinion wont matter to them in the slightest or vice versa.

I just know I'm not bringing another innocent into this world so that this nightmare could continue through them.

Reactions: bebebeep and oddetoad
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i have no problem with people being born.

my problem is with how theyre raised (or lack there of)
they cause problems for others. humans destroy/hurt animals, plants, and other humans. they are not good for this earth. they do nothing but harm to everything. they care for nothing except themselves.

• Hmph!
Reactions: oddetoad