• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
"In politics, a war hawk, or simply hawk, is someone who favors war or continuing to escalate an existing conflict as opposed to other solutions. War hawks are the opposite of doves. The terms are derived by analogy with the birds of the same name: hawks are predators that attack and eat other animals, whereas doves mostly eat seeds and fruit and are historically a symbol of peace."

"Doves are often associated with the concept of peace and pacifism"

I know most people will respond they are neither. Because these concepts depict a dichotomy which simplifies too much. (And is kind of pejorative)

I am currently in a transtition. First I was a conservative. And more of an hawk. Then I became a leftwinger and progessively turned into a dove. I listened to Noam Chomsky and other leftwingers with ia similar deology.

But the war in Ukraine changed my opinion. I am completely in favor of military aid to Ukraine. I think my country Germany is too hesitant. However I think it was the right thing to end the war in Afghanistan.

Currently I read a lot of American politics journals and a lot of hawks spread their thoughts. I kind of get influenced by that. I realize I slightly move into he hawk direction. I was on the side of many politicans in my country who are in favor of massive trade with China. Though I realize this might repeat the mistakes we did with Russia. A too strong dependency.

Of course it is kind of exaggerated. I am no John Bolton or Hillary Clinton. Though I recognize there is a shift especially when we talk about the war in Ukraine.

Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
Dove I guess. Fuck Zelensky and fuck Putin. Both hate white people. I want peace in Europe.

As for the Middle-East? Nothing to do with my culture. And any involvement my country has there, well-intentioned as it may be, will only be used as an excuse to flood us with refugees and anti-white propaganda.

• Love
Reactions: newave3
Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
Dove - war is massively wasteful and causes so much needless suffering for multiple generations. I don't think supporting a defensive war means you are hawkish.

Dove I guess. Fuck Zelensky and fuck Putin. Both hate white people. I want peace in Europe.

As for the Middle-East? Nothing to do with my culture. And any involvement my country has there, well-intentioned as it may be, will only be used as an excuse to flood us with refugees and anti-white propaganda.
Man, you've really drunk the fucking kool-aid haven't you?

Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
Dove - war is massively wasteful and causes so much needless suffering for multiple generations. I don't think supporting a defensive war means you are hawkish.

Man, you've really drunk the fucking kool-aid haven't you?
Oh just leave me the fuck alone would you. As if I'm not being gaslit by everyone around me already for noticing the obvious.

• Love
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I reckon I can be both?, just depends where I'm at in my sick mind.

Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
Oh just leave me the fuck alone would you. As if I'm not being gaslit by everyone around me already for noticing the obvious.
I don't have anything else to say, but in parting I do really want to know, why do you think Vladimir Putin "hates white people"??? That's the first time I've ever heard that one.

Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
I don't have anything else to say, but in parting I do really want to know, why do you think Vladimir Putin "hates white people"??? That's the first time I've ever heard that one.
Why do I think the communist-philic dictator of the great Antifa empire who wants to "de-Europeanize", "de-Westernize", and "de-Nazify(!!!!???!)" Ukraine, who puts anyone who criticizes mass immigration to Russia in prison, and who is currently killing Ukrainians en masse for daring to have their own ethnic identity hates white people??

Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
Why do I think the communist-philic dictator of the great Antifa empire who wants to "de-Europeanize", "de-Westernize", and "de-Nazify(!!!!???!)" Ukraine, who puts anyone who criticizes mass immigration to Russia in prison, and who is currently killing Ukrainians en masse for daring to have their own ethnic identity hates white people??
lol oh my god dude. Thank you.