🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Why?

Reactions: psp3000
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes- I was SO bad trying to learn that it felt kinder to all the road (and pavement) users that I should quit. I was just really nervous, had poor spacial awareness, couldn't read the road or other drivers and just struggled with the practicalities of driving. Lol! It would be so useful too but there we go.

Reactions: lachrymost and psp3000
jazzcat

jazzcat

dark eyed and miserable
May 19, 2023
I would never even consider trying to learn because I'm too anxious, I don't want someone to get hurt or killed because of my incompetence, I'm lucky I live in a city where public transport's decent

I also don't like the fact that you could technically do everything right and still get in an accident because other people suck at driving but don't care, I mean some people drive while drunk that is sooo insane to me, I don't want anything to do with it

• Hugs
Reactions: ANTALWOODA, lachrymost, loopdaloop and 1 other person
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
yes, while I was practicing I was scared to go above 15mph and then once I started driving on the roads and going 40mph I was bad at making turns (I even drove over a curb and almost hit some bushes)

I am still afraid so I think I'm going to start paying for drivers ed in the near future because I really do want to drive

also the interstate and roundabouts look terrifying so I want to get over that too

Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
No. I'm a good driver. I guess that's one of my stronger side. I'm very focused when I drive. I don't text, make phone calls when driving. I'm incredible boring to speak to when driving. Probably because my sister died in a car crash when I was 14y.

I spend hours a day driving because of my work. I also "enjoy" fixing my cars myself, mostly because it's cheaper.

Lots of loveS

Reactions: lachrymost
XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
I was anxious when I started driving but was forced to go on the highway while it was raining one day, basically taught myself to drive cause parents were too anxious to be in the car with. Still haven't taken the road test even tho I've passed the written with flying colours. Now I'm a decent driver I get annoyed with people when they go slow as hell after cutting in front of me

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No. I'm a good driver. I loved driving. Especially German highways with no general speed limit.

SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
Im scared of driving because of stumbling upon road ragers and its traumatizing asf to me