• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
What information do we have on this matter? Can anyone link survivor threads? Sure there will be some but it would be interesting to address this discussion here once and for all.

Reactions: 4everHeartBroken
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
address this discussion here once and for all.
You would think....

Yes, we are sure it is not painless. Honestly there are so many threads on the matter already. I know the sheer amount of information and discussion can be overwhelming and I cannot link any outstanding threads off the top of the head but just type SN in the search bar and see what you find to start with.

• Informative
Reactions: Mateira, UKscotty, ijustwishtodie and 6 others
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
What information do we have on this matter? Can anyone link survivor threads? Sure there will be some but it would be interesting to address this discussion here once and for all.
Well you can vomit which is painful not only physically but also mentally, especially if you have emetophobia (fear of vomiting)

Reactions: jbear824
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Let everyone know that SN is definitely not painless.
SN is not a substance that guarantees a good night's sleep for everyone.

CTB is the art of compromise.

SN does not usually cause (probably) very much pain, but everyone must expect at least some discomfort.

In some cases, SN is more unpleasant than in others.

It is difficult to answer clearly.

I chose SN because it probably won't be very painful and in my case it's easier to drink the "poison" than, for example, hang yourself.
Of course, other people may consider hanging themselves a better option.

Everyone must also decide what their pain limit is.

For example, I don't consider headaches, nausea, tachycardia, etc. to be a big problem.
If this is a problem for someone, they should think about whether they really want CTB using SN.

There is no golden grail.

SN IS NOT A METHOD THAT GUARANTEES COMPLETE PEACE.

Reactions: Loona6546645, kkiwii, Nefera and 1 other person
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
Let everyone know that SN is definitely not painless.
SN is not a substance that guarantees a good night's sleep for everyone.

CTB is the art of compromise.

SN does not usually cause (probably) very much pain, but everyone must expect at least some discomfort.

In some cases, SN is more unpleasant than in others.

It is difficult to answer clearly.

I chose SN because it probably won't be very painful and in my case it's easier to drink the "poison" than, for example, hang yourself.
Of course, other people may consider hanging themselves a better option.

Everyone must also decide what their pain limit is.

For example, I don't consider headaches, nausea, tachycardia, etc. to be a big problem.
If this is a problem for someone, they should think about whether they really want CTB using SN.

There is no golden grail.

SN IS NOT A METHOD THAT GUARANTEES COMPLETE PEACE.
Maybe Nembutal is the golden grail.

Reactions: Mateira
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Maybe Nembutal is the golden grail.
It's definitely better than SN, but getting Nembutal is complicated.

I prefer inert gas, but the configuration is problematic for me.

Reactions: Tommen Baratheon
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Based on posts people did while going through the process, when some people get it right it is quite peaceful, but for some people it is very painful, and for some they damage themselves pretty badly without leaving this world, so it is a mix or responses, it takes a lot of research to improve your odds but even then the results seem pretty unpredictable.

Reactions: Mateira, dogteeth and Jarni
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
Based on posts people did while going through the process, when some people get it right it is quite peaceful, but for some people it is very painful, and for some they damage themselves pretty badly without leaving this world, so it is a mix or responses, it takes a lot of research to improve your odds but even then the results seem pretty unpredictable.
Same conclusions after reading hundreds of posts on SN since 2021. Not my method anymore, unfortunately, only because of this...

Reactions: Tommen Baratheon
yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
Hell yeah, nother SN fear-mongering thread is EXACTLY what this forum needs right now!

I'm sorry to say this but if 2 minutes of nausea is too much for someone, I have to question how badly they want to leave this world.

Reactions: fedupwithlife and divinemistress36
AmberianDawn

AmberianDawn

Jun 9, 2024
I am very concerned about tachycardia and high blood pressure, vomiting and nausea not so much, but the issue related to the heart. Although I have access to benzos, even ketamine (although this also affects the heart, I had some bad episodes with it, so I don't know if I would use it), I am still worried about things related to the heart and tachycardia :(

yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
and for some they damage themselves pretty badly without leaving this world,
And if you read to the bottom of the thread it always says "I panicked and called the ambulance" or "I used OTC antiemetics" or something along those lines -- can you show me an example where someone executed the method properly and still survived? I have yet to see a single one.

Reactions: divinemistress36
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I am very concerned about tachycardia and high blood pressure, vomiting and nausea not so much, but the issue related to the heart. Although I have access to benzos, even ketamine (although this also affects the heart, I had some bad episodes with it, so I don't know if I would use it), I am still worried about things related to the heart and tachycardia :(
Tachycardia isn't painful. I routinely have my heart rate spike to the 180s, and it can cause you to feel panicked if you're not used to it but nothing I would consider actual physical pain. There is a difference between discomfort and pain that seems to be ignored in a lot of threads like this. High blood pressure also isn't normally painful. It can cause headaches and tightness in the chest, but those are less common side effects

Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
The truth of the matter is is CTB is a complicated process And people have varying degrees of how much they prepare. The difference in the amount of suffering that we see between the cases is dependent on how much the individual prepared. Not everyone has access to the same level of medication to make Passing away as easy as possible.

With all of that in mind even if you prepare Diligently For a SN CTB Fasting for a long Amount of time and you have every single medication available to you death is still painful it's a very unpleasant experience. I say this with full compassion as a human being from one to another but if you want to leave you do need to accept that you need to endure some amount of discomfort and pain.

One thing that brings me some amount of comfort is everyone is trying to ban SN from being sold to consumers. No one is trying to ban ropes from being sold and that's been a common trending way to take yourself out for many many decades. So I kind of hope that there is something to sn being more effective And a peaceful way to take yourself out.

Reactions: gantaigarashi
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
Hell yeah, nother SN fear-mongering thread is EXACTLY what this forum needs right now!

I'm sorry to say this but if 2 minutes of nausea is too much for someone, I have to question how badly they want to leave this world.
2 minutes? Where did you get that info?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
In my opinion based from what I've seen on here, I think that SN isn't completely painless but SN is definitely significantly less painful than other suicide methods (excluding nembutal). Vomiting for a few minutes and dealing with the hypoxia effect is extremely nice compared to jumping, drowning etc

Reactions: Loona6546645, AmberianDawn and divinemistress36
Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024

It happens with nearly all methods, even mine was criticized for being too painful.

AmberianDawn

AmberianDawn

Jun 9, 2024
Tachycardia isn't painful. I routinely have my heart rate spike to the 180s, and it can cause you to feel panicked if you're not used to it but nothing I would consider actual physical pain. There is a difference between discomfort and pain that seems to be ignored in a lot of threads like this. High blood pressure also isn't normally painful. It can cause headaches and tightness in the chest, but those are less common side effects
Yes, it's true, it's not painful but it is very uncomfortable. I usually have high blood pressure and tachycardia, I am used to the symptoms, but I am worried that this same issue will cause me a lot of panic and I will want to abandon the process, I imagine that I will have to be completely sedated to avoid this šŸ™