• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Hey guys,

If this isn't allowed then feel free to delete, but seeing as pacts are already something you can arrange onsite, then it should be okay.

I'm not looking for a pact though, just to clarify. I could just do with someone like me who wants to chat shit about how life sucks and how we really feel without all the repetitive 'ohhh it'll get better, you've got so much to live for' stuff.

I made a few friends from the pacts page on Forumjar (RIP, how ironic), but they've turned into preachers and that's not what I wanted. I don't want to be saved, I just want someone to listen.

Of course, this isn't all about me. I'm good for listening too. I'm good for sending drunk texts after a night out, or discussing how much it might hurt to walk out into oncoming traffic, Idk.

I'm North West England as well if that counts for anything. If you're local, even better.

This could go nowhere, but you don't ask you don't get.. right?

Peace out

K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018
Hey guys,

If this isn't allowed then feel free to delete, but seeing as pacts are already something you can arrange onsite, then it should be okay.

I'm not looking for a pact though, just to clarify. I could just do with someone like me who wants to chat shit about how life sucks and how we really feel without all the repetitive 'ohhh it'll get better, you've got so much to live for' stuff.

I made a few friends from the pacts page on Forumjar (RIP, how ironic), but they've turned into preachers and that's not what I wanted. I don't want to be saved, I just want someone to listen.

Of course, this isn't all about me. I'm good for listening too. I'm good for sending drunk texts after a night out, or discussing how much it might hurt to walk out into oncoming traffic, Idk.

I'm North West England as well if that counts for anything. If you're local, even better.

This could go nowhere, but you don't ask you don't get.. right?

Peace out
RIP Forum Jar indeed

Reactions: lv-gras