nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
so if anyone has looked on my profile and seen my recent plight, my 'failure' of CTB with fentanyl.

Are we all agreed that the reason I didn't die is both a way too impure F powder sample and perhaps maybe a bad route of administration? (IM)
I'm still unsure if IM was actually partially the problem and am still hoping its OK.

But if everyone who knows what they're talking about agrees those are the reasons please let me know.
If those are the reasons please someone help me with the source I have to find a listing of fentanyl being sold with a higher purity.
And perhaps to identify a proper ROA (route of administration) as well.

p.s. this is how I administered IM in case there's a problem:
(for my IM I used 7 syringes in which I mixed 700mg of (unknown impurity) fentanyl into ~21m of water then drawn up through the syringes. each syringe had 3ml capacity and was filled to full with the F + water solution. mixed until no particles. had a greenish color in some syringes but others were clear but still having the F powder mixed in as well. stuck each syringe into my vastus lateralis thigh muscle and then pushed all the plungers at the same time. the vastus lateralis muscle is a huge thigh muscle (one of the largest in your body) used for walking so I don't know how I could have missed it. If there is anything wrong with my IM application or you see where I could have messed up instruction please let me know.)

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
What I read online from health websites, ie Cleveland Clinic, Mayo Clinic, NIH, etc, is that it is perfectly acceptable to deliver fentanyl via intramuscular injection.

Upvote 0
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
What I read online from health websites, ie Cleveland Clinic, Mayo Clinic, NIH, etc, is that it is perfectly acceptable to deliver fentanyl via intramuscular injection.
The only issue here is, those sources are mainly talking about medical use, or use in children for surgeries and the like. That's not what OP is trying to achieve. Been using for a decade and IM has not been shown as a reliable route to CTB and I have known several ppl who punched their ticket with F. IM isn't reliable esp with how cut everything on the street is. Health websites unfortunately aren't talking about the street version of the drug.

Reactions: Marine
Upvote 0