SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
For some reason I have a very active and vivid imagination. It doesn't help that movies and things like "Dante's Inferno" that make it easier for people with vivid imaginations to see it in their mind or on the tv. It's also one thing I have to tell myself isn't real if I CTB.

There have been "sightings", "fairy tales", "legends", etc about all things fantasy and alien. I can't say I've ever seen anything along those lines, but because of word of mouth, literature, movies, etc it scares the crap out of me that there might be something way worse or even the not so scary "absolutely nothing" about what's on the other side or even all around us.

When I was an early teenager I had a dream about going into a park walking the trail in the woods. I came across two kids, along this tiny creek, shooting frogs, with BB guns. Next day I went with my friend along that path to the creek, with 2 boys, shooting frogs, with BB guns….same kids that were in my dream. Something like that had never happened to me again, but that's something said to not ever happen and apart of fantasy.

If things like that are real then
what else have people actually experienced to themselves and not just words or a tv show? If that stuff is real then what about after you CTB?

How did these people dream up these universes to put on the screen or in a book that are so detailed they seem they must be real?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, cheese.out and Forever Sleep
Moxim

Moxim

Aug 12, 2023
Because they are real, in a sense. Fantasy universes are usually based on common mythologies and legendary creatures. The original mythologies I can only assume emerged as an early attempt to explain the existence of certain natural phenomena. In norse mythology, the ocean was said to have come from Ymir's blood, and the mountains from his bones. Why? Because that was the best and most compelling explanation at the time. In Islam, Mohammad allegedly performed a miracle by splitting the moon, which was in all likelihood an attempt at explaining a lunar eclipse. In German folklore, there's descriptions of a creature referred to as a "Wolpertinger", which was a mythical hare that had the antlers of a deer, along with other various body parts. In reality, this was probably people sighting a hare that had been infected with a particular virus known as CRPV (cottontail rabbit papilloma virus), which caused abnormal looking nail-liked spikes to grow on its head. Knowledge of tectonic plates moving to form mountains, astronomical events affecting the moon, or viruses causing abnormal growths were simply not something early humans could have possibly known to explain things. So, fantastical descriptors and stories stepped in to fill the gap. You should look into comparative mythology if you want to read more about this stuff, these were the only examples I could think of from the top of my head.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: cheese.out
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
It's real. It's all real. Magic and sci fi are real. I know that sounds bizarre and strange, I know many people would laugh at me here and call me stupid for believing in such things but in my life I've come across things that can't be explained with logic.

I'll give you an example of one of the things that happened to me. Once my brother and I were sitting in the room when we heard this extremely long howl. It was a long howl and it didn't sound like a wolf or a dog or anything. We live in Virginia. We don't have those where I live only dogs, cats, deer, and racoons. But we still heard this long howl. And it was an extremely strange sound. We looked at each in shock. It was loud, it didn't sound recorded on a machine, it definitely did not sound human or like something a human could make.

Earlier that night I was watching some videos about dogmen. I was reading how some people have had similar encounters where they hear these strange sounds. Make of that what you will.

I could probably give you a whole list of things I have encountered in my life. In fact I could link you to tumblr where people are apparently manifesting all kinds of things but I won't. But the point is that it's all real. Ghost sightings could also be found as proof. There are many videos on youtube about irrefutable proof of ghosts.

These things are intelligent beings. They live in the spirit realm and that's how people have these dreams about them. It's just that they aren't... well I wouldn't recommend encountering these things let's just put it that way. Unfortunately.

And other realities exist. People for tv shows created their visions using processes and going through the motions. But I wouldn't be surprised if some of them have tried to realty shift to the worlds they created.

Last edited:
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
Me and my gf had the same dreams, she has dreams of stuff that I think about during the day.

Stuff like that happens sometimes.

But we either don't pay attention and/or dismiss it, or we later forget about it.

In serious spiritual practicioners it's not unheard of, but usually distracts from the main goal (perfect unalloyed happiness, not affected by even the slightest amount of anxiety or depression).

On the grand scheme of things, all these experiences don't mean much, in Buddhist and Hinduist cosmology we have gone through so many cycles of death and rebirth and experienced all sorts of things, but we (most of us) still haven't attained that perfect happiness, that only belongs to the soul/spirit, independent and unaffected by any worldly happening or condition.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Me and my gf had the same dreams, she has dreams of stuff that I think about during the day.

Stuff like that happens sometimes.

But we either don't pay attention and/or dismiss it, or we later forget about it.

In serious spiritual practicioners it's not unheard of, but usually distracts from the main goal (perfect unalloyed happiness, not affected by even the slightest amount of anxiety or depression).

On the grand scheme of things, all these experiences don't mean much, in Buddhist and Hinduist cosmology we have gone through so many cycles of death and rebirth and experienced all sorts of things, but we (most of us) still haven't attained that perfect happiness, that only belongs to the soul/spirit, independent and unaffected by any worldly happening or condition.
Jellyfish and eels haunt my dreams. I imagine the former getting stuck in my throat and the latter ⚡ me from the inside. Scorpions, snakes and hedgehogs are also the stuff of nightmares! If only someone knew how to CTB with such species..

Moxim

Moxim

Aug 12, 2023
It's real. It's all real. Magic and sci fi are real. I know that sounds bizarre and strange, I know many people would laugh at me here and call me stupid for believing in such things but in my life I've come across things that can't be explained with logic.

I'll give you an example of one of the things that happened to me. Once my brother and I were sitting in the room when we heard this extremely long howl. It was a long howl and it didn't sound like a wolf or a dog or anything. We live in Virginia. We don't have those where I live only dogs, cats, deer, and racoons. But we still heard this long howl. And it was an extremely strange sound. We looked at each in shock. It was loud, it didn't sound recorded on a machine, it definitely did not sound human or like something a human could make.

Earlier that night I was watching some videos about dogmen. I was reading how some people have had similar encounters where they hear these strange sounds. Make of that what you will.

I could probably give you a whole list of things I have encountered in my life. In fact I could link you to tumblr where people are apparently manifesting all kinds of things but I won't. But the point is that it's all real. Ghost sightings could also be found as proof. There are many videos on youtube about irrefutable proof of ghosts.

These things are intelligent beings. They live in the spirit realm and that's how people have these dreams about them. It's just that they aren't... well I wouldn't recommend encountering these things let's just put it that way. Unfortunately.

And other realities exist. People for tv shows created their visions using processes and going through the motions. But I wouldn't be surprised if some of them have tried to realty shift to the worlds they created.
You can't be serious. A quick google search reveals that coyotes inhabit Virginia in both suburban and urban areas, and are capable of performing several different sounding howls to communicate different things, like hunting, play, isolation or even or pain. I'm not even going to attempt to address the rest of this posts legitimacy.

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
You can't be serious. A quick google search reveals that coyotes inhabit Virginia in both suburban and urban areas, and are capable of performing several different sounding howls to communicate different things, like hunting, play, isolation or even or pain. I'm not even going to attempt to address the rest of this posts legitimacy.
there's no coyotes where I live. And this was howl that didn't last for a couple of seconds, it lasted for like 2 full minutes. Also I just searched up how coyotes sound on youtube.. it did not sound like that at all. In fact it sounded alien. and that's just one example. It's ok if you don't believe me. I know how it sounds I'm used to it. The things happened to me I can't prove to anyone. I've seen things in my life that logic cannot explain and I can't talk to anyone about it because they'd never believe me. Sometimes I don't even believe myself. But it happened. One way or another it happened.

Last edited: