• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pretty.Odd251

Pretty.Odd251

Aug 15, 2023
Bought online IM NOT GIVING OUT ANY DETAILS ON SALE
Need to know if these are real and if not i need to know what they are.
Previous attempts have been with 20mg vallies.
IDC if its fent. But i need this attempt to do my last.
Im from the UK so i cant find anywhere i can send one off.
But i cant try one and see as if it goes wrong i could be locked up for a while.

Attachments

• IMG_1592.jpg
    IMG_1592.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The "M" looks nice and sharp like the real ones, although the 30 looks a little different. Can't counterfeiters do pretty much anything they want when they press them? They could be blue-dye colored sugar pills for all anyone knows. There's really no way to know for certain what's in them without getting them tested. Sorry, I really don't know. Take a look at this:

https://www.getsmartaboutdrugs.gov/family/counterfeit-pills-what-you-need-know

Pretty.Odd251

Pretty.Odd251

Aug 15, 2023
The "M" looks nice and sharp like the real ones, although the 30 looks a little different. Can't counterfeiters do pretty much anything they want when they press them? They could be blue-dye colored sugar pills for all anyone knows. There's really no way to know for certain what's in them without getting them tested. Sorry, I really don't know. Take a look at this:

https://www.getsmartaboutdrugs.gov/family/counterfeit-pills-what-you-need-know
been told by alot of redditors they are fake. Which doesnt bother me. Its only going to serve one purpose. I appreciate the help