• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

delphi4470

-
Dec 20, 2023
Partial hanging is one of the more popular methods here, just look through some of the old goodbye threads

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Yes, pretty soon I'm gonna be one of them as well. Not leaving a goodbye post though because anything can go wrong.

Reactions: certified_idiot
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
supposedly @HannahB did (rest her soul in peace) she also compiled very useful information on a post regarding hanging, worth a read

Reactions: Reuthry
certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
Hopefully I will in a bit. I'll probably leave a goodbye thread detailing my method. If you look through some goodbye threads, you'll probably see people who died by hanging.

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Not personally but I know of one a few months ago @020x
In his instructions, this forum participant wrote that when he was training, his face was "filled with blood" and that this is a normal feeling when squeezing arteries. He could still breathe normally without feeling his head exploding.

But is it normal to feel your face getting bloodshot?

When I was approaching loss of consciousness, my eyes began to darken, and a slight pleasant chill appeared in my head.
On the contrary, my lips were numb...

Perhaps this forum member was doing something a little wrong?

I don't know...