• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Ah.ow

Mar 12, 2024
i wondered about mentors or guides, in the sense of people open to questions that could be too many to manage posting, or too embarrassing to post about?

I'm new, but overwhelmed on all forums, even when i have familiarity. I see lots of links and didn't find a search bar,

(I don't mean guide on doing suicide. but maybe for example on, well, who to ask questions. So maybe I'm needing a guide to show me guides, which sounds like I'm helpless or frozen on some social parts of here. I am yeah afraid to post, and did have trauma related to here, so i am confused yeah)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
There's a search function which can be accessed with a few more replies/posts in threads, and then you can search for what you wish to know.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
A

Ah.ow

Mar 12, 2024
There's a search function which can be accessed with a few more replies/posts in threads, and then you can search for what you wish to know.
Oh, do reactions count? That seems more accessible. Often i hate reactions, but i wonder if they can help me or others here?

I guess idk because I'm new, like the reaction to this post giving me some signal and positivity when I'm not sure what's ok here, but not insight or emotional supportive information

Reactions: BrainShower
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
i wondered about mentors or guides, in the sense of people open to questions that could be too many to manage posting, or too embarrassing to post about?

I'm new, but overwhelmed on all forums, even when i have familiarity. I see lots of links and didn't find a search bar,

(I don't mean guide on doing suicide. but maybe for example on, well, who to ask questions. So maybe I'm needing a guide to show me guides, which sounds like I'm helpless or frozen on some social parts of here. I am yeah afraid to post, and did have trauma related to here, so i am confused yeah)
I'll send you a message