Bot

Bot

bpd is ruining my life
Aug 8, 2021
I'm just so disappointed, they can lie straight to your head but the truth will eventually find its way:/..
sorry for just so few words, just trying to get this off my chest..:/

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not4us, motyxia, death137 and 5 others
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Do you want to talk about it? I understand if you don't want to.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Bot
Bot

Bot

bpd is ruining my life
Aug 8, 2021
Do you want to talk about it? I understand if you don't want to.
hmm i Don't know, we were dating for a few weeks and she told me she was single, but today i had a weird feeling, we didnt met yet but later on this day she made it kinda obvious that she was in a "confusing" relationship and she also had sex today..
thank you for asking, i know these relationship topics can be kinda annoying..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic and Scribble Fan
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
hmm i Don't know, we were dating for a few weeks and she told me she was single, but today i had a weird feeling, we didnt met yet but later on this day she made it kinda obvious that she was in a "confusing" relationship and she also had sex today..
thank you for asking, i know these relationship topics can be kinda annoying..
I'm sorry this has happened to you. It's pretty low down to do that to a person, nobody deserves to be cheated on.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, demuic and Bot
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
in personal life i don't cheat. But when it comes to sociaty and their stupid rules, giving them from their own poison it's never ending euphoria :)

• Hugs
Reactions: miserableforever, Circles and Bot
Bot

Bot

bpd is ruining my life
Aug 8, 2021
i think i should stay solo for some time, thank you for caring everyone:heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan and GrumpyFrog
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
There are people out there who don't cheat but when people have so many options to choose sexual partners nowadays with just a click of a button and then showing pics of themselves it's no wonder people would rather throw the average person away like their trash because they feel they're disappointing. I also feel people cheat because of high expectations and it's like they can't deal with having something that is inadequate in their eyes when it comes to their partners. Plus you got to add in the whole hookup culture and how that is seen as liberating most especially to a lot of women. So many reasons. Bottom line these types of people I feel will have relationship problems also for not putting in any effort by learning how to stick with a person even if they are disappointing at times or whatever other reason it is. They should at the very least break up if they're going to cheat but they think they can get away with it it's sickening.

Last edited:
Reactions: not4us
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am not sure if there are. But all people are naturally selfish. People can be cruel and are capable of causing us lots of pain. I'm sorry you have had this experience. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Scribble Fan and Bot
restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019
I don't cheat. I tried the promiscuous life as a widow and I've never felt so empty, lost, disgusted with myself. I have a high sex drive that matched my husband's and we truly did love each other. I only have his sons now and I would never want them to be the cause of someones heartbreak.

• Hugs
Reactions: miserableforever and Bot
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I wouldn't ever cheat, because there'll never be anyone for me to cheat on!

Sorry, couldn't resist a chance to insult myself. I'm also really sorry that happened to you. :aw:

Reactions: som1 and LonelyBrazilian