• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

vacillating_ideation

May 12, 2019
I want to know what to actually expect and how to prepare to carry it out successfully. Not just a bunch of speculation like "well this ought to work like this". Don't mean to be rude. It's just frustrating trying to find something that will absolutely work that is accessible.

Reactions: Righttodie
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Have you ever searched the internet lmao?
Just go on liveleak or just type in people hanging themselves and go to videos

Last edited:
Reactions: Broken Chimera and Deleted member 1768
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Bestgore or documentingreality

Reactions: Broken Chimera and Thorn
ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
Best gore is a good one for that as previously stated but there is also goregrish, death and dementia, and kaotik.com. Kaotik is probably my favorite. Wow, I feel like a fucked up person now.

Reactions: Lifetimepunishment, Broken Chimera, vacillating_ideation and 2 others
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Best gore is a good one for that as previously stated but there is also goregrish, death and dementia, and kaotik.com. Kaotik is probably my favorite. Wow, I feel like a fucked up person now.
You Are lol me too

Reactions: ProhibereDolor
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Only been able to find 4-5 videos. Look up hanging fetish videos. Some of them the girls go through all the motions of hanging themselves but are obviously saved

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Documentingreality is also good with a board and backstorys of the people, but they celebrate it to much i don't like it

Reactions: Thorn
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
I'm also looking for something like this, but involving nitrogen exit bag. I want to see full procedure and aftermath. But i don't want to see any other messy stuff that those websites contain...

Last edited:
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
In a way I want to see some of these things in preparation for doing it myself, but OTOH I feel uncomfortable at watching deaths.
Difficult.
Anyway, the attached video purports to be the execution of a monster, Amon Goeth, in 1946. There is considerable doubt, in fact, that this is Goeth: it looks more like Ludwig Fischer, another Nazi bigwig in Poland. The film of the actual bodged execution doesn't start until about half way through the clip.

V

vacillating_ideation

May 12, 2019
Have you ever searched the internet lmao?
Just go on liveleak or just type in people hanging themselves and go to videos
I have. I spent all night one night last week looking for videos, but most were just people talking about killing themselves. I saw a couple of very short clips of people being executed, but not the executions themselves.
In a way I want to see some of these things in preparation for doing it myself, but OTOH I feel uncomfortable at watching deaths.
Difficult.
Anyway, the attached video purports to be the execution of a monster, Amon Goeth, in 1946. There is considerable doubt, in fact, that this is Goeth: it looks more like Ludwig Fischer, another Nazi bigwig in Poland. The film of the actual bodged execution doesn't start until about half way through the clip.

Thanks! That's gross, but...I guess you don't flail around wildly. That's the main thing I'm worried about -- that I'll undo it somehow after I pass out.

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Isn't it ironic and sick that lynching innocent people used to be considered "entertainment" in this country?
Now we can go to jail for watching a video of someone doing it to themselves, and people would want to lynch us for watching?

What a weird hypocritical horrible little world.

V

vacillating_ideation

May 12, 2019
deathaddict.co

Found one. Thanks!
Isn't it ironic and sick that lynching innocent people used to be considered "entertainment" in this country?
Now we can go to jail for watching a video of someone doing it to themselves, and people would want to lynch us for watching?

What a weird hypocritical horrible little world.

It's illegal to watch these videos?

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Found one. Thanks!

It's illegal to watch these videos?
I'm not sure, I was referring more to the attempts to treat "giving suicide instructions" as a criminal offense tantamount to murder.