Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
Does anyone else use the label 'cupiosexual' and/or 'cupioromantic' to describe themselves? I know the answer is probably gonna be a resounding no but I just thought I'd check. Just in case.

Reactions: cgrtt.brns and Rocinante
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I've heard of the label before, since I'm aromantic and have read up on various identities under the aro umbrella.

Reactions: Anonymoususer1234 and Rocinante
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Ahh I just heard of this term.for the first time. I considered myself a grey-sexual(an asexual that experiences sexual attraction occasionally) but I think this term might be more accurate for me/a good addition.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, Anonymoususer1234 and Rocinante
Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
Ahh I just heard of this term.for the first time. I considered myself a grey-sexual(an asexual that experiences sexual attraction occasionally) but I think this term might be more accurate for me/a good addition.
Oh that's awesome! Glad I could help introduce someone to a new term!

• Love
Reactions: Livingvsdying25 and Rocinante
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
id seen this term before but never actually read the definition of it, for a long time i always thought i was strictly aro/ace but this term seems a lot more fitting for me. i have the desire for a romantic (and not so much sexual but im not entirely against it) relationship but i just dont experience those things for people for some reason, maybe i just havent had enough experience idk. ive found it rly hard to get into relationships bc i worry that i just havent found "the one" yet bc i dont feel attracted to anyone, but maybe thats bc im not meant to. its definitely interesting to think about, thanks for sharing about it! it certainly made me feel a little less weird to think this might be a possibility lol

Reactions: Anonymoususer1234