• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

scatteredglass

scatteredglass

Dec 25, 2020
I'm running out of time because some people are noticing that I'm suicidal and I can't hold back my anger when I talk to them because this is a very delicate issue to me so I need to get this over with as early as possible before I lose more friends.

SN isn't bought in my country and I don't have any heroin to help make painful attempts painless. Isn't there any other way?

D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
If you don't know what N is, then you better start here.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Long drop is the most painless and quickest if you get it right

D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
I just checked it out but where do I get it from? Is it available in pharmacies and is it expensive?
Even if it is sold in pharmacies (which I doubt) it is impossible to get it without a prescription, as well as with a prescription, since no doctor will prescribe it for you. You need to download the latest version of PPH to find places where you can buy it. And yes, this is an expensive method, but completely painless.

LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Partial or night - night. The tricky part is how to find the "sweet spot".
Other than that, materials are not hard to find.

Reactions: patheticpartner
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
oh the lovely qualifier to basically all methods :pfff:
I know right but it takes less time than trying to get that shotgun in-between your toes and in your mush and is really hard to come back from. Unless you do it in front of someone in a cherry picker
Edit: Unless you do it wrong in front of the guy with the cherry picker or jump straight into his machine for picking cherries

deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

I want to Insert something profound here
May 30, 2021
I know right but it takes less time than trying to get that shotgun in-between your toes and in your mush and is really hard to come back from. Unless you do it in front of someone in a cherry picker
Edit: Unless you do it wrong in front of the guy with the cherry picker or jump straight into his machine for picking cherries
That kind of cherry picker? I guess you could jump from the top once it's extended all the way or get your head crushed between the mechanism?

Reactions: ClairyFairy
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
View attachment 70119
That kind of cherry picker? I guess you could jump from the top once it's extended all the way
I was thinking the same thing. I'll rent one for the day let you know how it goes
So do you believe that long drop is achievable method for an average person?
It's never been achieved by me and I'm average. So it'll be a no from me. I definitely don't think it could be done by an average.
You probably think I'm being harsh but a user here was hounded to death by answering innocuously a question just like this. The family of someone who died relentlessly pursued her until her death which was openly mocked by said pursuant. I do not want to end up like rue because what happened to her could quite easily be me or anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Death_the_kid, thats_a_wrap and deepinlimbo