• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Salkak

Dec 9, 2021
Are there any Indians on SS?

Reactions: som1, Pen>Sword and Onthe29th
J

Jojo81

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Am from Chennai
And there are atleast 20 people here from India
Was actively looking for ctb last year... Then I got a job.. So currently am holding up, but then the thoughts keep coming back... Also am not performing well at the job I got..

• Hugs
Reactions: MrSpacebound, uselesswaste, anthos pal and 6 others
Upvote 0
S

Salkak

Dec 9, 2021
Am from Chennai
And there are atleast 20 people here from India
Was actively looking for ctb last year... Then I got a job.. So currently am holding up, but then the thoughts keep coming back... Also am not performing well at the job I got..
Only 20 people! That's not a lot.
I'm sorry your going through a hard time. The whole job scenario is pretty shit because of the pandemic. Hope things get better for you soon.

Upvote 0
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
I'm not Indian, but I know one who died by hanging on January of last year. :'(

• Aww..
Reactions: gr1lledcheese and Salkak
Upvote 0
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
I've seen two people say they were from India.

I've seen literally hundreds of names that could be from anywhere. None of us want to reveal too much about ourselves.

Just because there aren't a lot of users with the name "IndianDude" doesn't mean they aren't here.

• Love
Reactions: kannon, som1, demuic and 1 other person
Upvote 0
S

Salkak

Dec 9, 2021
I've seen two people say they were from India.

I've seen literally hundreds of names that could be from anywhere. None of us want to reveal too much about ourselves.

Just because there aren't a lot of users with the name "IndianDude" doesn't mean they aren't here.
"IndianDude" Lol šŸ¤£

• Yay!
Reactions: MrSpacebound, demuic and Noctis
Upvote 0
L

lookingformywife

Dec 3, 2021
I'm from India but live in the United States

Reactions: kannon and Salkak
Upvote 0
maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
One of my brother's friends passed away from a drug overdose while at a prominent university. He was an international student from a South Asian country. He was so young, too - maybe 21.

• Aww..
Reactions: Manaaja and Salkak
Upvote 0
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
No but plenty of cowboys

• Yay!
Reactions: OldDrummer, Jojo81 and Salkak
Upvote 0
1nhibition

1nhibition

Jan 5, 2022
2nd gen indian canadian here. this culture fucked my family up

Reactions: uzuf86
Upvote 0
C

CyberYogi

Jan 2, 2020
Hi!

"Modi hain to mumkin hain!" even suicide...

Reactions: Salkak
Upvote 0
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I am here. There's something wrong with me. And I keep hoping to just pass away in my sleep or something.

I really really really don't want to live anymore. Life is hard and I want to die.

I don't blame anyone. I am like this from childhood. The problematic parts of me are unchangeable.

However, I still have strong survival instinct, and very very low threshold of tolerating physical pain, so it's next to impossible for me to actually kill myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: MrSpacebound and Salkak
Upvote 0
S

Salkak

Dec 9, 2021
Hi!

"Modi hain to mumkin hain!" even suicide...
Hey
I am here. There's something wrong with me. And I keep hoping to just pass away in my sleep or something.

I really really really don't want to live anymore. Life is hard and I want to die.

I don't blame anyone. I am like this from childhood. The problematic parts of me are unchangeable.

However, I still have strong survival instinct, and very very low threshold of tolerating physical pain, so it's next to impossible for me to actually kill myself.
I am in the same boat . I have been like this since forever. Scared of everything,even killing myself.

Reactions: MrSpacebound
Upvote 0
L

leavinghope

Jul 18, 2018
Hi. I am from India too. I was probably one of the first Indians to register on this site and I guess I am probably the oldest Indian member who's still here? Not exactly the kind of achievements I should be proud of lol. I remember when 8ch suicide forum used to be up too. There were some trolls there but I liked it overall. Now this is the only site left (that I am aware of) for method discussion.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja and Salkak
Upvote 0