depthss

depthss

wikihow
Dec 12, 2023
Im getting very desperate, i feel like i might impulsively attempt at any time. what are the best methods in case this happens? im trying not to until i have access to a good method, but that will be a long time yet, and i want to prepare for the worst case scenario.
what is, at the very least, the least likely to fail? if im only using regular household objects. i feel like slashing my wrists is a no go. maybe drowning? drinking chemicals? toaster in the bathtub? i live on a cliff near the ocean, should i just jump? theres a lot of jagged rocks, and i dont know if its high enough. i dont know, im kind of just at a loss

M

Mitaru

Aug 29, 2024
Hanging is probably the simplest method tbh, the only thing is a rope you can easily stash in your closet or something. only disadvantage is the feeling of suffocation I guess

Reactions: leavingsoonx and finallydone
U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
Drowning is difficult to do deliberately, but tragically easy accidentally.

Don't drink kitchen chemicals. If you think slashing your wrists is bad, it's got nothing on that.

Toasters tend to have fuses that stop it working the way you'd imagine.

The thing that puts me off falling is "the view from halfway down". Some survivors have reported regretting the instant they jump. A fall from any appreciable height is likely but not guaranteed to kill you. 50% of people who fall from 15m (16.5 yards) will die, and by the same token 50% will live, while 18m (19.7 yards) is almost 100% fatal.

finallydone

finallydone

Aug 18, 2024
hanging, full suspension to be exact, i wish drop hanging worked but it seems that it doesn't

Reactions: leavingsoonx
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
Throwing yourself into a passing train. Jump from at least 100 meters high.