DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I'm thinking about the idea of attempting my method there. Partially for practical reasons, and partially to really fuck my company over? Should the latter not mean shit, it'll still be away from home. I don't want to screw things up for my mother and "stepdad" who lives with me financially.

But back to the question; how will it affect my employers, and the company if I do complete my suicide at work?

Before anyone says it, I'm not too worried about failing, as it will prove rather difficult for anyone to save me if they don't know anything about my method.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
You might scarred some of your colleagues. Also, if the method isn't painfully obvious that it is a suicide, it might result in investigations.

Just what I can think of right now.

Reactions: Trannydiary and DetachedDreamer97
Upvote 0
E

Esc9434

Student
Feb 25, 2020
Hey man, remember me? We talked several times.

I told you about some of the toxic people I had to deal with, so I can understand how you feel.

Best to leave the situation alone. If these people are truly bad, then let someone else deal with their behavior.

Remember, you never know what people are going through behind closed doors. They could be miserable for all you know.

Once a person gets to a certain age and doesn't know how to treat people, then it obvious they have a mental issue or never properly had their ass beat.

You are not going to hurt the company. They can file bankruptcy and move on.

Sounds like an awful place to work anyways if you are being pushed to these extremes. You would be doing them a favor.

If these people are truly bad, then your suicide is not going to affect them long-term. Life moves forward.

Hit the gym bro. Workout. Take boxing lessons.

Get some of that anger out.

Gain that aura of invincibility so people know not to fuck with you.

Otherwise, see if you can quit and get unemployment.

Last edited:
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Trannydiary and DetachedDreamer97
Upvote 0
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Hey man, remember me? We talked several times.

I told you about some of the toxic people I had to deal with, so I can understand how you feel.

Best to leave the situation alone. If these people are truly bad, then let someone else deal with their behavior.

Remember, you never know what people are going through behind closed doors. They could be miserable for all you know.

Once a person gets to a certain age and doesn't know how to treat people, then it obvious they have a mental issue or never properly had their ass beat.

You are not going to hurt the company. They can file bankruptcy and move on.

Sounds like an awful place to work anyways if you are being pushed to these extremes. You would be doing them a favor.

If these people are truly bad, then your suicide is not going to affect them long-term. Life moves forward.
Hit the gym bro. Workout. Take boxing lessons.

Get some of that anger out.

Gain that aura of invincibility so people know not to fuck with you.

Otherwise, see if you can quit and get unemployment.
Ah, yeah... I remember you. And thanks! I kinda figured much. Convience it is, then...

The thought just kept coming up as my mom and "stepdad" wants me to go back to work or find a new job. I honestly just want to be left alone and not have to deal with anyone or the pressures of holding a facade. Amd the only thing in town is either retail or fast food. And for labor jobs, I imagine I'm going to have lots of issues if I don't know about certain things and am not good at paying attention. It'll be like dealing with my granddad all over again.

Regarding some collegues, you're right about that. There are some I don't want to hurt. Then again, I feel like at most, it'll be nothing short of an inconvenience to them. Still... if it's too cold to do it outside, and doing it at home, it still would seem ideal.

Regarding my method, it'll likely be an obvious suicide, otherwise... at worst natural causes being heart failure. The poison is undetectable. Though there are other ingredients added for comfort but not an overdose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trannydiary
Upvote 0
E

Esc9434

Student
Feb 25, 2020
Ah, yeah... I remember you. And thanks! I kinda figured much. Convience it is, then...

The thought just kept coming up as my mom and "stepdad" wants me to go back to work or find a new job. I honestly just want to be left alone and not have to deal with anyone or the pressures of holding a facade. Amd the only thing in town is either retail or fast food. And for labor jobs, I imagine I'm going to have lots of issues if I don't know about certain things and am not good at paying attention. It'll be like dealing with my granddad all over again.

Regarding some collegues, you're right about that. There are some I don't want to hurt. Then again, I feel like at most, it'll be nothing short of an inconvenience to them. Still... if it's too c9ld to do it outside, and doing it at home, it still would seem ideal.

Regarding my method, it'll likely be an obvious suicide, otherwise... at worst natural causes being heart failure. The poison is undetectable. Though there are other ingredients added for comfort but not an overdose.
One thing to remember in the world of Covid... More remote jobs exist now. Try to find one.

Be positive my friend. Good luck.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
Upvote 0
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I'm thinking about the idea of attempting my method there. Partially for practical reasons, and partially to really fuck my company over? Should the latter not mean shit, it'll still be away from home. I don't want to screw things up for my mother and "stepdad" who lives with me financially.

But back to the question; how will it affect my employers, and the company if I do complete my suicide at work?

Before anyone says it, I'm not too worried about failing, as it will prove rather difficult for anyone to save me if they don't know anything about my method.
When randy stair shot his fellow coworkers and then himself, the store he worked at had to go through alot of shit trying to get the community to get over what happened and be willing to go inside again instead of boycotting it. Even if it isn't that extreme, people don't like places that have the dead associated with them, its like a taboo of sorts.

Upvote 0
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
A colleague hanged himself in my workplace some years ago. He even left a rambling suicide note. He left behind children. The world doesn't stop spinning after people commit suicide.

Upvote 0