• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lyiu

lyiu

anywhere but home
Nov 10, 2023
i dont think u can get actually addicted to any but i still want to abuse them idk if any of them have any good effects tho

tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
seroquel makes me feel pretty cozy and nice and gives me deep sleep especially in high doses. cant really od on it so its safe in that respect but its not good for your liver. i usually take 400mg a day but have taken up to 800mg and its the only antipsychotic ive been on that doesnt make me feel really restless and actually makes me calm. but you might sleep for 16 hours lol.

• Informative
Reactions: lyiu
lyiu

lyiu

anywhere but home
Nov 10, 2023
seroquel makes me feel pretty cozy and nice and gives me deep sleep especially in high doses. cant really od on it so its safe in that respect but its not good for your liver. i usually take 400mg a day but have taken up to 800mg and its the only antipsychotic ive been on that doesnt make me feel really restless and actually makes me calm. but you might sleep for 16 hours lol.
oo okay yeah im on seroquel too i will possibly try that thanks