• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

Weinerwinner

Mar 8, 2024
My grandmother died recently and I'm really grateful and perhaps extremely lucky for the inheritance that she has passed down directly to her grandkids (me) instead of through my narcissistic mother. But my mum is indeed still alive and if I was forced to live with her, it is highly likely I would of taken her life due to diminished responsibility...

Given how many functional narcissists there are in the world profiteering from the blight of others, would it be sensible to legalise euthanasia everywhere because they always seem to be winning, even when they are not? Or do I have a distorted view of things?

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Lucky you man. Some people have to force their way to inheritance.

Reactions: sserafim
anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
I had a relationship with a narcissist for about 5 years only at the end I saw what true evil she was she realy was a terrible humanbeing no sense of guilt or remorse I can't explain in words just how terrible she is I have a lot of fear for her and don't trust her for even 1% even now she doesn't now where I live I am still afraid of her

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I had a relationship with a narcissist for about 5 years only at the end I saw what true evil she was she realy was a terrible humanbeing no sense of guilt or remorse I can't explain in words just how terrible she is I have a lot of fear for her and don't trust her for even 1% even now she doesn't now where I live I am still afraid of her
Narcissistic women can be worst than predators... They want to steal everything from you, i hope you didn't marry her..

anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
Narcissistic women can be worst than predators... They want to steal everything from you, i hope you didn't marry her..
No not married. she is twice as old as I am. (I'm 26 now she is 50) I was homeless living in squats most of the Time. addicted to amphetamines. she took me in, gave me roof above my head. during the day I would bring her son to school and pick him up in afternoon. at night I was always out stealing copper, lead, bycicles, scooters, breaking into buildings and that kinda stuff. I always gave her half of the loot. one day she got me a job as a scaffolder, at that point she threw away my bed. She said I should come sleep in her bed. so she tricked me into a relation ship. her father was a big time amphetamine dealer so to say. we both used a lot of amphetamine almost everyday. she always had my atm card, and I was to blind to see that I was just a money mule for her. only after 5 years when I finally wanted to get out of this relationship. (cuz she was cheating on me with different men) she started to act real mean since I had no savings cuz she was always spending my money. I couldn't afford to rent an apartment or room some where else. she also made my ID disappear just to make it more difficult for me to leave her. when I found a room in crackhouse where the landlord didn't do to difficult about the first month of rent. she found out about this. in this crackhouse there was this psychopath of a cocaine dealer living there and some of his stuff got stolen. my ex knew this guy and she immediately pointed her finger to me,
even though I didn't steal anything from this guy. yeah that was a real nasty situation I was locked in this room with this dealer. (he literally got a tattoo in his neck that says show no mercy) there was a machete a claw hammer and a box cutter he punched me in the corner kicked me in the face. he rolls his sleeves up, and picks up the box cutter at which point a friend of mine said give this guy a chance to return it.
he picked me up unlocked the door and said get my stuff back or else I'll kick your teeth in break your hands and much more. so I ran away went to my ex her house and hide myself on the roof. I got my ex so far to clear my name, but on condition that was unsaid but really clear I stay with her.
the day I left her I told her that I was gonna buy some amphetamine, and I left all of my belongings there even my clothes. and got myself on a train away from that city. and since that day I haven't returned. she did try to lure me back, trying to contact me. but man I ain't gonna step on that land mine and this stuff is just the tip of iceberg.

Reactions: FitsTime
FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
No not married. she is twice as old as I am. (I'm 26 now she is 50) I was homeless living in squats most of the Time. addicted to amphetamines. she took me in, gave me roof above my head. during the day I would bring her son to school and pick him up in afternoon. at night I was always out stealing copper, lead, bycicles, scooters, breaking into buildings and that kinda stuff. I always gave her half of the loot. one day she got me a job as a scaffolder, at that point she threw away my bed. She said I should come sleep in her bed. so she tricked me into a relation ship. her father was a big time amphetamine dealer so to say. we both used a lot of amphetamine almost everyday. she always had my atm card, and I was to blind to see that I was just a money mule for her. only after 5 years when I finally wanted to get out of this relationship. (cuz she was cheating on me with different men) she started to act real mean since I had no savings cuz she was always spending my money. I couldn't afford to rent an apartment or room some where else. she also made my ID disappear just to make it more difficult for me to leave her. when I found a room in crackhouse where the landlord didn't do to difficult about the first month of rent. she found out about this. in this crackhouse there was this psychopath of a cocaine dealer living there and some of his stuff got stolen. my ex knew this guy and she immediately pointed her finger to me,
even though I didn't steal anything from this guy. yeah that was a real nasty situation I was locked in this room with this dealer. (he literally got a tattoo in his neck that says show no mercy) there was a machete a claw hammer and a box cutter he punched me in the corner kicked me in the face. he rolls his sleeves up, and picks up the box cutter at which point a friend of mine said give this guy a chance to return it.
he picked me up unlocked the door and said get my stuff back or else I'll kick your teeth in break your hands and much more. so I ran away went to my ex her house and hide myself on the roof. I got my ex so far to clear my name, but on condition that was unsaid but really clear I stay with her.
the day I left her I told her that I was gonna buy some amphetamine, and I left all of my belongings there even my clothes. and got myself on a train away from that city. and since that day I haven't returned. she did try to lure me back, trying to contact me. but man I ain't gonna step on that land mine and this stuff is just the tip of iceberg.
Nice story. I hope you're fine now and can live well.

anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
Nice story. I hope you're fine now and can live well.
Yeah well I got a house And an income + I'm sober but my past just follows me every I go same as the shame and guilt of the thing I've done being a thief ain't career choice it was a way to survive

Reactions: FitsTime
FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Yeah well I got a house And an income + I'm sober but my past just follows me every I go same as the shame and guilt of the thing I've done being a thief ain't career choice it was a way to survive
Man... Society is a jungle, you can be a drug dealer or a politician, if your heart is dark, you will do the same or even more mess...

Reactions: anotherlastchance