P

Praying 4 a Miracle

Sep 22, 2024
I'd really like to know how other people feel about this. I feel like I'm a good person, but recently I have felt like I've been under attack, and NOT by other people. Especially when it comes to decisions, and every decision I make seems to be the wrong one.

I know that I'm not deliberately trying to sabotage my life, so the only logical explanation, is that supernatural forces are behind it. Does anyone else feel this way?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cracklingroses, CantDoIt, voltage268 and 2 others
solblaze

solblaze

Lost
Sep 20, 2023
I'd really like to know how other people feel about this. I feel like I'm a good person, but recently I have felt like I've been under attack, and NOT by other people. Especially when it comes to decisions, and every decision I make seems to be the wrong one.

I know that I'm not deliberately trying to sabotage my life, so the only logical explanation, is that supernatural forces are behind it. Does anyone else feel this way?
I can relate to this. Makes me wonder how accurate horoscopes, and metaphysical theories area.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I for one did a blood ritual on 2024-02-27 in the memory of the Japanese girl, and on that very day a random girl DMed me and is supposed to be my gf now. Magick?

A tiny Russian cult Goy Gaya is of the opinion that we are attacked in our dreams. And lucid dreaming is the way to combat the non-organic entities. Not sure about that, I can't do lucid dreaming intentionally at all :(

W

We Are Angels

Sep 24, 2024
I believe so. My luck has been too bad, like supernaturally (dare I say, cartoonishly) bad. Like everything goes wrong as a rule, especially when I try to improve myself. So basically, some force wants me stuck in poverty and strife and will not let me change my life script. In my case, seems that some other people are in on it too.

Seems like we are in "The Good Bad Place".

Reactions: Tonkpils
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really believe in anything like that, I see existence as ultimately pointless and meaningless with chance so senselessly determining everything, it's really all just so cruel to me, I see so much cruelty in how existing beings suffer so much all for the sake of it.

Reactions: finallydone
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
No there is nothing supernatural. It's that life is just that bad .

That's why it's ridiculous to want to stay another day in this hell

We are not unlucky or cursed but the ones who think life is good have been lucky so far very horrible things haven't happened to them yet. They haven't gone through long lasting extreme suffering or long lasting constant unbearable pain yet. they have no idea how bad suffering and pain can get . So they think all this normal suffering and hard work are worth it so they can do their meaningless addictions that are not even worth any work or suffering.

Life is meaningless suffering

Reactions: Hollowman and finallydone
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I don't believe in supernatural forces. I think it's just myths.

-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Experienced
Jun 16, 2024
I don't know. I'd like to think it's not my fault and there's something happening behind the scenes.

T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
Yes, I have evidence of a system controlling my life and the world

funguy

funguy

🍄
Nov 22, 2023
The NHK is after you ITS A CONSPIRACY!

Maybe I'm just delusional but sometimes I feel like I'm being tortured by a god. Like the only reason I was made was to be some sort of jester.