Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
I've never been because I assumed they were bad places. How much is it to have sex with a stripper? How much cash should you have in total if you go ?

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
These 3 guys love it. But according to my cousin who went there, they only had fat native dancers and he wanted die the entire time.
ishuzoku-reviewers-episode-1-screenshot.jpg

• Yay!
Reactions: Joey, MellowAvenue, yabuki77 and 2 others
GlassAlwaysEmpty

GlassAlwaysEmpty

Red Grapes only
Jun 22, 2020
I once kept getting phone calls from a strip club in London saying they owed me money from me stripping there.

Clearly a case of a wrong number as I'm a guy and I've never even been into a strip club.
Looking back I should have put on a women's voice and taken the money.

In regards to your question though, I don't think you can pay for sex in a strip club? Though some probably do on the hush hush

• Yay!
Reactions: lofticries
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
I once kept getting phone calls from a strip club in London saying they owed me money from me stripping there.

Clearly a case of a wrong number as I'm a guy and I've never even been into a strip club.
Looking back I should have put on a women's voice and taken the money.

In regards to your question though, I don't think you can pay for sex in a strip club? Though some probably do on the hush hush
Some strippers suggest it. I'd pay if it's not too pricey

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Depends on the club, some suck others are fun.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
You can't pay strippers for sex. Lots of people would go to jail so it's not worth it for anyone involved.

Strip clubs are fine if you like overpriced drinks, a bathroom chaperone and throwing fives and tens at untouchable women.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
You can't pay strippers for sex. Lots of people would go to jail so it's not worth it for anyone involved.

Strip clubs are fine if you like overpriced drinks, a bathroom chaperone and throwing fives and tens at untouchable women.
Lame :/ legalize prostitution.

• Yay!
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
_Seeking

_Seeking

I'm only here for this moment
Dec 16, 2021
You make a lot of posts that make me think you are a teenager. I hope you are old enough to be on this site.

• Yay!
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, ColorlessTrees and Weebster
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It's probably only fun if you have tons of cash to spare otherwise you won't get much out of the experience.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Only if you're this guy.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia2.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F4j9XOYo6IVDK8%2F200.gif&hash=89a5037ea49f055d1de0c03fcff5eb08

• Love
Reactions: lofticries and Spiritual survivor
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
In a shallow sort of way. I was a stripper for many many years 😔 it caused a lot of pain for me to work in those places. I don't think they are good places for the women but some men enjoy getting to watch pretty women and paying for some companionship in those places. The women who go into that kind of work are often from terrible upbringings. They often don't realize how dangerous that environment is until they are too deep into it. On the surface it seems fun but it is dysfunctional and sad when u see it for what it is. I had low self esteem as a young girl but I was pretty. I was very vulnerable to the strip club because I had come from a abusive not loving environment. Before I knew it being a stripper was all I knew and had trouble getting out of it. It turned into a lot of tragedy for many years.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay, lofticries, ColorlessTrees and 2 others
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
You make a lot of posts that make me think you are a teenager. I hope you are old enough to be on this site.
Is that you Sherri? That concern was brought up when I first joined. I'm in my 30s. If you've actually read my posts about my trauma, you'd know that people who were abused have the ability to regress to any point in the past. I like it. It keeps me youthful.

• Aww..
Reactions: WorthlessTrash and Spiritual survivor
X

xo777

are we almost there?
Apr 5, 2022
I'm a stripper!
The atmosphere is usually very fun lol a lot of people enjoy it.
I would say maybe $200-300 in cash if you plan to mostly watch the stage and you would be able to get a dance or two with that. $150 per hour you plan to stay would be more than enough.
Vip is usually a hundred or so but most clubs have an atm.

• Informative
Reactions: Weebster
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
I'm a stripper!
The atmosphere is usually very fun lol a lot of people enjoy it.
I would say maybe $200-300 in cash if you plan to mostly watch the stage and you would be able to get a dance or two with that. $150 per hour you plan to stay would be more than enough.
Vip is usually a hundred or so but most clubs have an atm.
Thanks for responding! So do guys have to sit on their hands during dances? I heard that somewhere. No touching right? So how do you get in vip? What happens there?

Reactions: xo777
X

xo777

are we almost there?
Apr 5, 2022
Thanks for responding! So do guys have to sit on their hands during dances? I heard that somewhere. No touching right? So how do you get in vip? What happens there?
Boundaries will depend on the stripper, some will allow you to touch their breast and others will only allow arms and legs to be touched. It's always okay to ask what you can touch but below the belt will be a no 99% of the time.
The girls will try and sell vip to you (make sure to make it clear you only want a certain amount of time because rarely a girl may try to get more money from you).
Vip they will lead you to a room where you can either talk/flirt, the girls take off their clothes most times, if you pay for two girls we usually will do girl on girl, drinking, cuddles, massages, overall it's more touching and private dance/masturbation. They may also be called champagne rooms.

Reactions: Glowarm
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Boundaries will depend on the stripper, some will allow you to touch their breast and others will only allow arms and legs to be touched. It's always okay to ask what you can touch but below the belt will be a no 99% of the time.
The girls will try and sell vip to you (make sure to make it clear you only want a certain amount of time because rarely a girl may try to get more money from you).
Vip they will lead you to a room where you can either talk/flirt, the girls take off their clothes most times, if you pay for two girls we usually will do girl on girl, drinking, cuddles, massages, overall it's more touching and private dance/masturbation. They may also be called champagne rooms.
How much is vip? Are there other guests in there too? Do guests ever have sex with strippers or is that really unusual? Thanks for answering.

Reactions: xo777
X

xo777

are we almost there?
Apr 5, 2022
How much is vip? Are there other guests in there too? Do guests ever have sex with strippers or is that really unusual? Thanks for answering.
No worries feel free to ask anything. Vip it will just be you and the girl/s you pick. Some girls may offer extras which is either sex/blow jobs and so on, the ones that offer will let you know and offer it to you but I wouldn't recommend asking first. A good amount of girls will likely not offer it. At my club we have 15 girls a night and maybe one or two will do extras.
The prices will depend on the club but I would say $300 for 30 minutes is the norm.
It is totally okay to turn down girls and keep in mind that if they talk for more than 5 minutes they will expect a tip $3-5.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
No worries feel free to ask anything. Vip it will just be you and the girl/s you pick. Some girls may offer extras which is either sex/blow jobs and so on, the ones that offer will let you know and offer it to you but I wouldn't recommend asking first. A good amount of girls will likely not offer it. At my club we have 15 girls a night and maybe one or two will do extras.
The prices will depend on the club but I would say $300 for 30 minutes is the norm.
It is totally okay to turn down girls and keep in mind that if they talk for more than 5 minutes they will expect a tip $3-5.
How do guys who go in blind figure out this stuff? Do the girls just interject randomly saying you have to tip? Is there a list of rules taped to the wall?

X

xo777

are we almost there?
Apr 5, 2022
How do guys who go in blind figure out this stuff? Do the girls just interject randomly saying you have to tip? Is there a list of rules taped to the wall?
Good question haha and honestly i'm not too sure they can always ask the staff or girls sometimes they go in with friends the first time which helps. Some of the clubs I have worked in have the rules taped in the bathroom or behind the bar are the most common places to find them. The girls will ask for a tip when they are done yes, not all will expect a tip but most will.

Reactions: Weebster