Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
once one of my friends accepted to try reaching cyanide for me but he failed and told me sorry and a lot happened since then, when i asked him again he dodged and dodged and dodged then he told me after i spammed him too much that he will think about it and discuss with his gf, he ignores me ever since no matter what i tell him even though he knows how will i end like... is he ok with my pain?

Reactions: lv-gras
J

Josh227

Sep 15, 2018
why are you asking people for cyanide man. do you want to end up in the system? You cant trust anyone when it comes to suicide

Reactions: Ktmnny, betteroffdead, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 6 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Don't implicate others in your suicide man. Sucks but unless it's a pact or you are both exchanging equipment because you are both suicidal, you really shouldn't ask others for that kind of blatant help.

I'm all for assisted suicide and despise the laws against it but why can't you find another method?

Last edited:
Reactions: skitliv, Ktmnny, lv-gras and 1 other person
Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
why are you asking people for cyanide man. do you want to end up in the system? You cant trust anyone when it comes to suicide
close person from other country and is really so close who else i may ask

Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
Involving a friend like that can have them charged with assisting a suicide. Not cool. Even if they are supportive asking them to physically help is not good.

Reactions: skitliv, Ktmnny, Smilla and 2 others
Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
Involving a friend like that can have them charged with assisting a suicide. Not cool. Even if they are supportive asking them to physically help is not good.
he wont physically get involved.. he is from belgium who cares about syria even if he was to send anything to me.. what i wanted from him is to change my money to bitcoins because i wanted to buy(and maybe get scammed) nembutal from deepweb

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
he wont physically get involved.. he is from belgium who cares about syria even if he was to send anything to me.. what i wanted from him is to change my money to bitcoins because i wanted to buy(and maybe get scammed) nembutal from deepweb

Oh. You don't need bitcoins for Nembutal. A will accept western union. Before I found nitrogen that was my plan. Also don't need deep web for N. Just a proton email account and A's email.