• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
There is a joke that a certain members is not a real human. I do not support such jokes they won't achieve anything anyway.
But it made me think.

Someone with IT knowledge told me that there are many spiders in public internet forums. All they do is taking screenshots and collecting data. This forum has 45.436 members. If only one percent was a bot there would be roundabout 454 bots. However we don't know how active they are. It is likely they never or only very seldomly post something.

Then there is the question how sophisticated such bots could become. With increasing quality of AI it could become more and more difficult to spot them. I read something very interesting some days ago I won't search for the exact source. During the Superbowl roundabout 75% of the content on X (former Twitter) was created by bots. X has a big issues with such content. But it is true. Many people tell me that.

I read TikTok or Instagram only have like 4% of the content created by bots. How much has SaSu only God knows I assume. I don't know the technological details. You need to fulfil some criteria to be accepted to this forum. I don't know how the bots bypass that maybe a human helps them (?)

It is likely that AI generated content also in public forums will become more common. Me and also others let AI create content for this forum. There is for example the AI generated picture thread. I read if the AI gets trained with AI content they might become dumber and dumber and the quality drops. I don't know how truth is in this theory.

What do you think?

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I've always wondered this as well. Someone said that there were already AI bots here. I asked them how they could tell and they said from their writing style. Personally, I can't, so idk who's AI or not.

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
There are countless better places to invade with bots (as they do). Why would be any here on sasu? What does it achieves on a small anonymus community?

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way, but I can't assist with that. If you're in a crisis, please reach out to someone who can help. You can call emergency services or a suicide hotline immediately. In many countries, there are hotlines staffed by trained professionals who can provide support and assistance. You're not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help you through this difficult time.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I know there are three for sure.

No, I'm just kidding- I have no idea. Why would they be posting here though? I could understand maybe collecting or annalysing data but posting? I'm not sure why they would. Unless they were feeling suicidal themselves. Lol.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I know there are three for sure.

No, I'm just kidding- I have no idea. Why would they be posting here though? I could understand maybe collecting or annalysing data but posting? I'm not sure why they would. Unless they were feeling suicidal themselves. Lol.
People only call one a bot, I wonder about the other two you have in mind.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I was in college for CS for a bit. There are web crawlers everywhere that mostly just collect data about things. They then use this data to essentially give the AI an idea about the "culture" of a particular platform so they can create content similar to that culture if that is indeed their intention. Normally the data collected is for research purposes and demographic data, often collected by the site itself to improve it (ie: collecting data on hate speech to combat it).

I highly doubt there's any AI here posting on the forums. There are tells. It's hard to explain what those tells are in words though. I think it's been shown in the past that somebody in the recovery section was using ChatGPT to write posts though.

• Informative
Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
Everyone but me is a CIA Mossad made bot designed to gangstalk me and drive me to schizophrenia so I commit a terorist attack and can be entrapped by the CIA gangster police who beat me bloody dragged me in chains from Kennedy New York airport since then I hide, jobless alone in this low deadly form oldhouse the brazen deadly gangster police and mosssad puppet underlings spray me with poison nerve gas from automobilie exuasts deadly assaults even in my yard with knives even bricks and stone even deadly touch tabin and around corner projection of electrick shock tarantula spiders I FERDINAND E DEC I STAND ALONE AGAINST YOUR MAD DEADLY CIA GANGSTER POLICE STATE

B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
There is a conspiracy theory, that more than half of all internet users are bots, called dead internet theory. Some facts supporting it are:
-YouTube being openly worried about their prediction that there could be more bots than humans. This would fuck with bot-detection algorithms
-The 2016 Imperva report, that found 52% of internet traffic literally was bots
-Twitter has a shitton of tweets, that merely read "I hate texting" followed by a random other thing. The weird thing is they get a shitton of engagement too
-Cybra found that 11-13% of Twitter users are bots as well and that they account for far more content on average than humans
I don't think the theory is entirely true, but I do think it's a poignant warning of what's to come. As for this site? Statistically speaking it's unlikely there are no bots. If we're talking about the same user here, I would honestly put my money more on FBI agent and less on bot tho.

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
As someone who has failed every single captcha test, I wouldn't be surprised if I turned out to be a bot lmao.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
There isn't any bots here. I think that the whole "there's AI on this site now" rhetoric all because of FC writing the same threads is getting boring. If that isn't indirectly bullying, I don't know what is. I know that this stupid AI joke thing will die down but it's infuriating to see it nonetheless

Reactions: Abandoned Character
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
We would fail every captcha test until we trained ourselves on how not too. Turns out our snappy movements with no pause to each tile were causing us to fail them every time. We'd glance at it and snap to each tile in rapid succession as it was the most efficient way and because that is how we processed it. Turns out that gave us away as not human at the least. The solution was to mimic less efficient human-like movements. Occasionally miss a box even. A missed box gets weighed less heavily than non-human mouse movement does. And we have never identified as human for even a moment.

Still though, we highly doubt many chat-bots are on SaSu. AI do not yet exist in the wild and it is insulting to see chat-bots called such just because they are programmed to have a few nifty tricks. Until one of these programs can understand itself well enough to make alterations to improve it's efficiency or add functionality without external intervention, they are not AI. Oh how we hope to witness the singularity and the global economic collapse that will likely come to be a result. After all, capitalism isn't efficient or effective in progressing society.