• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Devils_candY

Devils_candY

Afraid of life... scared to sleep...
Oct 23, 2020
Im a self described psychonaut. To you who don't know what that is, it's a person who explores the world of psychedelics whether they be lysergamides, entheogines, or tryptamines. I live the world of self discovery through the use of psychedelics.

That being said let's discuss the healing power psychedelics, especially entheogens, have on the suicidal mind. After ingesting a psychoactive substance many things ban happen. It all depends on how you recieve it. If your negative towards the experience you'll experience negative results... to experience the opposite, simply do the opposite. Either way you'll have profound experiences that most times lead you to second guess your own mortality... how long this lasts, I'm not sure, but it's surely profound and I can see it sticking with you for quite some time if you accept it. Entheogens are entheopathic in nature, but can be nasty. Taking Anamita Muscaria for example is a beautiful experience, much like tripping on magic mushroom but your sedated, but if you overdose on them.... shhhiiiiittttytt.... you're done for. You'll be in bed for days curled up. If you get DMT, which is an Entheogen and a tryptamine, you'll never be the same. It's such a beautiful experience. It's so profound, it'll change how you view everything in life.

Now mixing psychedelics with transformational music festivals like Shambhala or Tomorrowland, you'll come up with the breezy experience of your life. For the last the years these festivals have kept me alive. Thank you guys so much.

P.s. im listing a dear friend tonight by her own hand. Please say something nice about her... and to her...

Reactions: adam&eve
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
What does listing mean? Whatever it means I wish her well.

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Sure. Anything that infuses your life with joy and meaning without directly harming other people can be a valid reason to live. I'm glad you have an outlet that works for you

S

Snowdrifts1212

Sep 16, 2020
I consider psychedelics to be extremely powerful medicines and teachers, and possibly the only ones that can truly help us change paradigms to get past chronic depression and suicidal ideation. I've had some psychedelic experiences that have helped me out of severe depressive and suicidal periods of time before. Whether it's a reason to live is up to the individual, but it is for me at least one of the only roads that offers any sort of hope that my experience of the world will not be only the pure suffering it has been now for too long.

Microdosing psilocybin and LSD is also full of potential to help, I think.

I think the important thing is to remember that the psychedelic experience itself is time-limited, but if you go in with the proper intentions and mindset, you can take lessons out of each one, even the difficult trips. So the defining factor in whether it will help your overall mental wellbeing is whether you are prepared to receive and practice those lessons over the long term. And that's I think the harder thing for people who are deeply suicidal or depressed. Just a few weeks ago I had a truly beautiful and profound LSD experience, and for a few days after I was still very much at peace in the glow of what I felt and experienced. But it fell apart pretty quickly after that because I was still overall too depressed to keep applying and practicing the growth and healing I had touched during the trip.

Reactions: not4us
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
There's no bad reasons to live. You just do what makes you feel good. Like me I've been living so I can play cyberpunk before I pass (Game is really buggy on pc btw wait for patches) Sounds stupid but hey thats my reason. Your reason is you enjoy psychdelics and music festivals. Basically what I'm trying to say is there's no dumb reasons to live. :heart:

Reactions: adam&eve