F

Folklore

Nov 27, 2023
Just curious, just because I think I should start talking more about the good things in my life since most of the bad things are just for me being paranoid

I know I made a post asking for methods yesterday, I was in a bad space and acting erratic. Today just feels good.

(TW for one tiny sex mention? Not in a negative way, I just don't wanna make people who are uncomfy with that stuff uncomfortable!)

in about an hour me and my fiancé are going to have sex without birth control for the first time. I'm excited but scared- because of my condition it makes it a lot harder than other women to get pregnant but we'll get through this together. I know a lot of people are gonna throw a fit over me and my fiancé wanting to have a baby but. Oh well. Opinions.
im just thinking whimsically i guess <3 I can't wait. I wanna have a little one to take care of so bad, I want to raise someone, I want to make sure they feel happy and safe to be themselves, I want to be the mama my mother wasn't for me. I hope their like their papa. Sweet and kind and caring. I already know I'm ready to go through the kind of pain birth gives a woman for my kid. I'd go through so much more for my baby and their not even alive yet. I can't wait to have another mouth to feed, and find out their favorite food and their favorite color and animal, their first word. I know it's going to be so long from now but it's so nice to talk to him about our baby.
I what to raise them to know that their free to be whoever they want. Their father is a trans man so I know he'll be an amazing example right off the bat, they'll know that it's okay to feel uncomfortable with the gender they were given, and that if they want to change their pronouns that their parents will be happy to call them whatever. they don't have to be afraid to love someone who's the same gender as them. They don't have to be ashamed of the color of their skin.

again I'm sorry if this post is in the wrong category! I'm unfamiliar with forums, so please correct me if I did Anything wrong <3
and I'd prefer no "your a monster for wanting a baby" comments- please just let us be happy. Some stranger on the internet won't change my mind. Just because you hate your life doesn't mean everyone does. Please be respectful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: laylaN, justcallmeJ, Abandoned Character and 3 others
certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
I think it's good to have positive things to say once in a while. I'm kinda new here, but I think you're posting in the right category. It's good to know that some people here still have hope. If you're ready to raise a child, and you know how to not traumatize them, then I don't think there is anything wrong with that. Good luck, raising children isn't easy, and it's not the kind of thing you can take back.

just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
you just wanted to brag about having sex. shame on you, I also want sex (not with you)

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Nice to see a positive vent here <3
Have fun with your fiancé ^^