wurr

wurr

If you want, you can talk to me about anything
Jul 17, 2023
I often feel like I shouldn't be venting here too much, because if I do then people are going to get annoyed with me and are going to start thinking that I'm exaggerating my problems.

But tbf what if I am exaggerating my problems and feelings? I often have this thought, but what if more or less all people feel the same way I do, but unlike them I can't handle all of this bc I'm just too weak for life. What if all my problems are just what everyone goes though everyday, but they don't complain, while I do. This thought, and the thought of people suffering more than me, makes me feel like I should be grateful for what I have, and nit complain. And yet I keep complaining about everything. This post is just a big complaint.

is there anyone who feels the same way ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ksmиda, Abandoned Character, Thia and 3 others
B

Bunny Beanie

Smiling Suicide
Oct 12, 2023
I feel this whole heartedly! First of all I complain on this site every 3 days like it's my personal diary lol. So don't feel bad about you venting on here. Sometimes it's the only way to feel better because it feels like no one irl is listening.

But yes I've been through a lot of shit that no human should experience and I still have feelings of guilt like… why am I complaining? Maybe this isn't that bad and I should just deal with it normally and just suppress the emotions. Blah blah blah.

I'm going to be annoying with you but tbh I think everything someone goes through is pretty valid. If it causes you enough pain to think about and even plan out ctb, then whatever your problems are, are enough to start caring about them. Your feelings are 100% valid. And I'm sorry you feel like they aren't.

Also idk why this reminds me of the whole "it could be worse" saying people tell depressed people but no one ever tells a happy person "it could be better".
Anyways sorry that was a random thought. Autistic here. I just ramble.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cloud Busting, Dangerdonkey333, 0000000000000 and 1 other person
wurr

wurr

If you want, you can talk to me about anything
Jul 17, 2023
I feel this whole heartedly! First of all I complain on this site every 3 days like it's my personal diary lol. So don't feel bad about you venting on here. Sometimes it's the only way to feel better because it feels like no one irl is listening.

But yes I've been through a lot of shit that no human should experience and I still have feelings of guilt like… why am I complaining? Maybe this isn't that bad and I should just deal with it normally and just suppress the emotions. Blah blah blah.

I'm going to be annoying with you but tbh I think everything someone goes through is pretty valid. If it causes you enough pain to think about and even plan out ctb, then whatever your problems are, are enough to start caring about them. Your feelings are 100% valid. And I'm sorry you feel like they aren't.

Also idk why this reminds me of the whole "it could be worse" saying people tell depressed people but no one ever tells a happy person "it could be better".
Anyways sorry that was a random thought. Autistic here. I just ramble.
thank you thank you for your words. Sometimes it feels like a circle - I feel bad, I complain, I feel guilty for complaining when I could have been scilent, and then I feel bad again hehe.

I think I'm feeling this way because I was told not to complain about things when growing up, and because I haven't been close to a person in years now, so I really have no persecution of what a person should think and feel.

And what do you think are the reasons why you also feel this way?

Reactions: Dangerdonkey333
Dangerdonkey333

Dangerdonkey333

Crann Bethadh
Nov 19, 2023
Everyone's struggles are valid. Yeah, sometimes they can feel silly when you start comparing to those far less fortunate than you. But it doesn't make your battles any less real. ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cloud Busting, Bunny Beanie and wurr
B

Bunny Beanie

Smiling Suicide
Oct 12, 2023
thank you thank you for your words. Sometimes it feels like a circle - I feel bad, I complain, I feel guilty for complaining when I could have been scilent, and then I feel bad again hehe.

I think I'm feeling this way because I was told not to complain about things when growing up, and because I haven't been close to a person in years now, so I really have no persecution of what a person should think and feel.

And what do you think are the reasons why you also feel this way?
Idk i guess I feel like since I'm not in the middle of a war where I'm starving and having people die in front of me constantly, then I should have no reason to complain it's so stupid lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: wurr and Cloud Busting
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
It's emotionally cathartic to write whatever you want to write without any expectation of judgement, espescially when you can scream into the void of others' diverse thoughts and ideas.

I say, if you find it serves you, keep doing it

Reactions: wurr
urwelcomelb

urwelcomelb

There was nobody there.
Nov 23, 2023
I feel this way all the time, and this is actually a SUPER common way for traumatized people to feel. maybe traumatized individuals believe their trauma isn't "bad enough", and wish it was worse, or believe they're just being whiny.
everyone is going through something, and everyone will handle it differently. if coming onto this forum to yell about it helps you, then your mental health is the most important to you and you should keep doing it. You are suffering, and you deserve to vent, just like anyone else, for any reason.

Reactions: wurr