• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Do you need to be awake to drink second cup if you vomit? I can see benzos putting you to sleep while vomiting and not enough sn absorbing into the body.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
don't take too much of benzos so that you pass out, if you have no tolerance, 0,5-1mg of xanax should be fine.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
don't take too much of benzos so that you pass out, if you have no tolerance, 0,5-1mg of xanax should be fine.
But then wouldn't it defeat the purpose of taking them? I thought you take them to pass out so that you don't experience any of the symptoms?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I second this, a normal dose should work just fine. I'm taking more to just make sure I'm absolutely out of it.
But then wouldn't it defeat the purpose of taking them? I thought you take them to pass out so that you don't experience any of the symptoms?
They still help, a normal dose of Lorazepam has worked for people before anyway, they didn't OD on them with SN.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Don't you want to spend the last moments of your life relaxed, completely without worry.
Benzos heavily reduces anxiety, which just makes the whole process much more pleasant.

When people who choose SN as their method of CTB say; "i just want to peacefully fall asleep and never wake up"
It's SN + benzos what they are really talking about.

Reactions: Goku Black
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Don't you want to spend the last moments of your life relaxed, completely without worry.
Benzos heavily reduces anxiety, which just makes the whole process much more pleasant.

When people who choose SN as their method of CTB say; "i just want to peacefully fall asleep and never wake up"
okay yeah true

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus and Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
okay yeah true
And that is why people used it, even Lindsey Pearlman, the actress who sadly used SN, had a normal dose of Lorazepam in the autopsy.
100% agree. Sure people worry about vomiting while unconscious but who hasn't had their list of concerns but still went for it and ctb with SN.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
And that is why people used it, even Lindsey Pearlman, the actress who sadly used SN, had a normal dose of Lorazepam in the autopsy.

100% agree. Sure people worry about vomiting while unconscious but who hasn't had their list of concerns but still went for it and ctb with SN.
does it really relax you to the point where you just dont care about whats happening to you? I never tried benzos so idk

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
does it really relax you to the point where you just dont care about whats happening to you? I never tried benzos so idk
Yeap, I've had blackouts before on Xanax where i just pass out from a larger dose im not tolerant to. It does actually and it works really well enough to care what's happening. This is why people take a sedative compound to give themselves a good chance of beating SI with SN or any other method plus SN does already weaken you so the benzos just push unconsciousness along to happen a bit faster.

Last edited:
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Yes, benzos are extremely powerful anxiety and fear reducers.

If you obtain them and for some reason decide to not CTB, be really careful with them.

You will fall in love with them for sure.

Reactions: sensenmann
sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
Yes, benzos are extremely powerful anxiety and fear reducers.

If you obtain them and for some reason decide to not CTB, be really careful with them.

You will fall in love with them for sure.
I agree, I have an anxiety disorder and if it wasn't for the extreme withdrawal symptoms, I would take them all the time.

Reactions: avaruus
C

changes

Nov 25, 2023
I am suffering from severe anxiety which is driving me to ctb. I was wondering if anyone can advise on powerful anti anxiety medication? I have tried all the herbal remedies. The only treatment offered in this country is cbt, exercise and meditation. I'm way beyond that helping me now. Thank you