• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cogmachine

cogmachine

hurk urk blergh
Feb 22, 2023
i have an entire unopened box of zyprexa, 28 tablets, 10mg each. will dousing it down with alcohol work? i'm quite a lightweight when it comes to everything. in case it means anything, i took 2,5mg for ~2 months a year and a half ago before giving up on them. i consumed no other mind altering substances besides caffeine, if that means anything. any help is very appreciated

inlify

inlify

Aug 25, 2022
i have an entire unopened box of zyprexa, 28 tablets, 10mg each. will dousing it down with alcohol work? i'm quite a lightweight when it comes to everything. in case it means anything, i took 2,5mg for ~2 months a year and a half ago before giving up on them. i consumed no other mind altering substances besides caffeine, if that means anything. any help is very appreciated
i havent read anywhere on SS about this being viable. Considering the majority of participants here are probably on anti-psychotics my guess is it should have came up somewhere already.

Reactions: cogmachine
JuliaOnTheNet

JuliaOnTheNet

pew pew pew
Feb 14, 2023
If you wannted to die from it you would probably need around 100-200 tablets. Maybe less will do.. maybe you need more.
I wouldn't recommend it, the box you have on you is at most gonna get you really bad side effects but nowhere near dead.
I'd keep it though, you can use it as an antiemetic for doing the SN method or other methods as well if you can't get metoclopramide or anything better :)

Reactions: Dizzylady80 and cogmachine
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
this is one of my chosen methods to overdose on olanzapine i am going with 100X20mg tablets so 2gram but it's not guaranteed to kill you
i've had a pass experience with olanzapine overdose 250mg u just fall alseep with a couple of mins of taking it completely peaceful woke up two days later in hospital was in respiratory arrest

Olanzapine

Fatal outcomes have been reported for acute overdoses as low as 450 mg but survival has also been reported following acute overdose of approximately 2 g of oral

The most common symptoms that arise as a result of olanzapine overdose include central nervous system (CNS) depression with somnolence, blurred vision, low blood pressure, respiratory depression, extrapyramidal and anticholinergic effects, as well as exceptionally high fever.

Reactions: cogmachine and JuliaOnTheNet
P

PoisonousPotato

Student
Feb 1, 2023
Tried it several times at really high doses, didn't work, wouldn't recommand

leap_from_life

leap_from_life

schizo doomer gurl
Apr 5, 2023
Once I took 60 pills of antipsychotics, few benzos and alcohol. I'm still alive but I've been unable to do anything for 3 days

T

TheSadStranger

Out of time...
Mar 30, 2023
No antipsychotics are specifically formulated to have a low toxicity. You would have better chances taking 30 Advil extra strength tablets.

A better alternative would be chloramine (ammonia+bleach). You absolutely must have a small enclosed space with little to no ventilation. If you don't do this you will end up in a coma with severe brain damage. If done correctly you should pass out in 1-2 minutes and be dead in 10-30. It should be fairly painless and expect only minor chest pain.

However I think ctb should be an absolute last resort, but it doesn't matter what I think it's your life and your decision. I just hope you make a sound minded decision.

I hope only the best for you.
Please stay safe

Last edited:
  • Love
leap_from_life

leap_from_life

schizo doomer gurl
Apr 5, 2023
can you elaborate more on what you mean by that?
Unbelievable tiredness, I wasn't able to even chat with anyone, i just slept or lied in bed. When the meds I took kicked me i was talking thoughtless things, had no idea what's happening, my head was spinning awfully. Next day my pupils were really small and I had almost no thoughts in my head, I started to functioning again after one week