• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Anytime i stop taking my anti-depressents for a few days i can think more clearly and ask questions about the government.But when i take my anti-depressents then i mostly forget about that stuff.I'm starting to think that
i know too much and anti-depressents are used to control me because i'm getting too close to the truth.

Sorry for all the posts it's just i'm thinking a lot about this the last few days.

Last edited:
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I doubt there is a conspiracy involving antidepressants. If anything they can make you not be so lucid (brain fog(?)), but it is a general thing. Sorry for my english
Ok thank you.It's just anytime i stop taking them i start to think like this.Maybe this is all true and the government make doctors give antidepressants to anyone who speaks about aliens.When i told my doctor about aliens straight away he put me on medication again.
I think the aliens gave these to the government to give to anyone who get to close to the truth.

I'm really frightened now cause i don't know whats real and what's not.

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Were you ever diagnosed with schizophrenia, Soon4me? Cause even though it doesn't feel like it, your doctors have a good reason to be giving you medication. Even if it really doesn't work, sometimes it's best to keep taking it til you can see a doctor cause withdrawals from them can really suck.

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Were you ever diagnosed with schizophrenia, Soon4me? Cause even though it doesn't feel like it, your doctors have a good reason to be giving you medication. Even if it really doesn't work, sometimes it's best to keep taking it til you can see a doctor cause withdrawals from them can really suck.
No i take antidepressants.When i take antidepressants i don't think about this stuff it's only when i stop taking them.Which is why i'm now wondering if i was given antidepressants because i know too much.
I know it probably sounds crazy to everyone but maybe it's true

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Believe in yourself. You are the not the faulty one but the government and this shitty world. They want to silence us by saying mentally ill only the ones who think about these stuff. The truth is the world itself and the what happens is very depressing. Meds and "solutions" just make things passable. They don't want to solve the real shit and blame people who know the truth instead.

F

FroggMan

May 8, 2018
Hey soon4me, I've got to say that your thoughts sound pretty crazy. Though it might be possible that aliens gave antidepressants to the government as a way to keep hidden, there are many other explanations for why you only ask these questions when off those meds, the simplest one being that you are perceiving the world in false ways and that whatever medication the doctor gave you can help you perceive the world more as it is (yes I know this is a bit subjective). I mean, think about your experiences in normal reality and if this lines up with your theory? I apologize if I've been no help, I've been in pretty extreme psychosis like states before and I know how trying to use 'logic' isn't always helpful when you're thinking about possibly crazy things. But if you ask me, no, I don't think it likely that aliens or the government are trying to use anti-depressants to control people.

Last edited:
MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
Anytime i stop taking my anti-depressents for a few days i can think more clearly and ask questions about the government.But when i take my anti-depressents then i mostly forget about that stuff.I'm starting to think that
i know too much and anti-depressents are used to control me because i'm getting too close to the truth.

Sorry for all the posts it's just i'm thinking a lot about this the last few days.
I don't trust medication, I feel more free without it. I can never shake the feeling that they are bad. Sometimes I can feel it going through me. I've stopped mine again now. Never again for me.

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
No i take antidepressants.When i take antidepressants i don't think about this stuff it's only when i stop taking them.Which is why i'm now wondering if i was given antidepressants because i know too much.
I know it probably sounds crazy to everyone but maybe it's true
I'm experiencing something so bizarre from antidepressant reaction that people keep conving me is not real but i just can't be convinced.

Reactions: Soon4me
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
I dunno they make so many people so apathetic and so many people are being prescribed so easily without the Dr trying other things first.

Reactions: lv-gras and Soon4me
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
And i cann
I dunno they make so many people so apathetic and so many people are being prescribed so easily without the Dr trying other things first.
i can't see the reason for this unless it is just cheaper than referring people to counselling etc. Or get people on meds and back to work as soon as possible ??

Reactions: lv-gras and Soon4me
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Millions of people get medication prescribed for mental health issue's that have never uttered a word about aliens or the like. And even more people who never took any anti-depressants. So they don't need mind controlling? Makes me think about the people who say airliners are leaving chem trails... And it has nothing to do with heat from scorching hot exhaust hitting cold air. Tinfoil hat stuff right there.

As far as i am concerned there is plenty of stuff on our plate's as it is let alone worrying about potential aliens starting government conspiracy's.. just relax even if there where things like that going (which i very much doubt) then you cant do anything about it anyway. I'd focus on the things at hand and not what could be happening in the world that we don't know about. Life is difficult enough as it is.

I don't want to sound harsh but i generally believe some people worry about stuff that isn't even there and it further deteriorates their lives unneccesarily.

Last edited:
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I am now taking 3 times the dosage i was taking when i first posted this thread.
It helps but i can't really explain am ...
It is like i am just numb with no emotions.If someone just shot themselves right in front of me,i would have no reaction.Or if i watch violent
movies,tv programs they have no effect on me.

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Millions of people get medication prescribed for mental health issue's that have never uttered a word about aliens or the like. And even more people who never took any anti-depressants. So they don't need mind controlling? Makes me think about the people who say airliners are leaving chem trails... And it has nothing to do with heat from scorching hot exhaust hitting cold air. Tinfoil hat stuff right there.

As far as i am concerned there is plenty of stuff on our plate's as it is let alone worrying about potential aliens starting government conspiracy's.. just relax even if there where things like that going (which i very much doubt) then you cant do anything about it anyway. I'd focus on the things at hand and not what could be happening in the world that we don't know about. Life is difficult enough as it is.

I don't want to sound harsh but i generally believe some people worry about stuff that isn't even there and it further deteriorates their lives unneccesarily.
That's where i was when i started this thread some time ago
i am now taking 3 times the dosage
i no longer think like this !

Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
That's where i was when i started this thread some time ago
i am now taking 3 times the dosage
i no longer think like this !

My bad ... I mistakenly thought this thread was just started. It seems it's because there where new reply's to an old thread.

Anyway 3 times the dose seems pretty rough. But i'm glad for you that it helps. Just be carefull about withdrawel symptons should you ever need to back off or stop the meds entirely. I've read alot of serious problems lately with people stopping certain meds and their side effects.

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
My bad ... I mistakenly thought this thread was just started. It seems it's because there where new reply's to an old thread.

Anyway 3 times the dose seems pretty rough. But i'm glad for you that it helps. Just be carefull about withdrawel symptons should you ever need to back off or stop the meds entirely. I've read alot of serious problems lately with people stopping certain meds and their side effects.
No problem Midnight :)
When i look back at some of my threads they are crazy,but at the time i was also crazy. ( i still am a bit ! ) but not as bad
i started on the lowest dose possible so 3 times is a lot but not too bad.
withdrawel symptons yes i agree was reading about them also.

DeathBecomesMe

DeathBecomesMe

Student
Sep 9, 2018
I am now taking 3 times the dosage i was taking when i first posted this thread.
It helps but i can't really explain am ...
It is like i am just numb with no emotions.If someone just shot themselves right in front of me,i would have no reaction.Or if i watch violent
movies,tv programs they have no effect on me.
Yea then the meds are working. I was prescribed anti-depressants after the loss of a loved one. Took them for a few days but I could feel them in my system, not the mental effect but rather physical. Mentally they take a while to work.

Midnight doesn't believe in chemtrails, I'm not sure what else those things are in the sky? Ludicrous. The facts are out there for those that want to make an educated decision. Anyway let's not have this devolve into who is brainwashed and who isn't. Fact is there is an agenda behind big gov, big pharma, big agriculture, tech, religion, you name it.

The reason you feel numb and disconnected from strong human emotions is because the seat of your being, your pineal gland, is being calcified by the fluoride in the anti-depressants. Just like the government puts fluoride in the water supply, and then claims that its for dental health. Fluoride doesn't do shit for teeth, it's simply a lie. Spending billions to put fluoride in the entire water supply for 'dental health'. Get real.

My mom is a pharmacist. Her and the doctors that prescribe anti-D's get a significant kickback. The kickback on anti-D's is much higher than for all other meds. My doctor prescribed quite a powerful ssri for me without even trying less toxic options. Purely because he gets paid more to do so.

Anti-depressants are designed to turn you into a zombie. If someone is severely depressed, it may be better to be a zombie. But that's for each individual to decide for themselves.

E

Ella Disenchanted

Student
Sep 3, 2018

Antidepressants used to be the last thing the Drs would suggest. Now they're the first. And they call this progress..

Regisphilbin_savant

Regisphilbin_savant

Student
Sep 12, 2018
Psychiatrists have no clue about the true effect of antidepressants. They have tiny smattering of knowledge and just throw darts at which one to give and hope that you buy into it ,then you wait months weeks to even begin to feel an effect if any at all.if you talk to God you are praying, if god talks to you you are schizophrenic

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Yea then the meds are working. I was prescribed anti-depressants after the loss of a loved one. Took them for a few days but I could feel them in my system, not the mental effect but rather physical. Mentally they take a while to work.

Midnight doesn't believe in chemtrails, I'm not sure what else those things are in the sky? Ludicrous. The facts are out there for those that want to make an educated decision. Anyway let's not have this devolve into who is brainwashed and who isn't. Fact is there is an agenda behind big gov, big pharma, big agriculture, tech, religion, you name it.

The reason you feel numb and disconnected from strong human emotions is because the seat of your being, your pineal gland, is being calcified by the fluoride in the anti-depressants. Just like the government puts fluoride in the water supply, and then claims that its for dental health. Fluoride doesn't do shit for teeth, it's simply a lie. Spending billions to put fluoride in the entire water supply for 'dental health'. Get real.

My mom is a pharmacist. Her and the doctors that prescribe anti-D's get a significant kickback. The kickback on anti-D's is much higher than for all other meds. My doctor prescribed quite a powerful ssri for me without even trying less toxic options. Purely because he gets paid more to do so.

Anti-depressants are designed to turn you into a zombie. If someone is severely depressed, it may be better to be a zombie. But that's for each individual to decide for themselves.

The trouble is they have very severe delayed withdrawal syndrome which includes depression severe anxiety which the Dr will misdiagnose as "relapse". In the trials healthy volunteers became anxious and depressed when stopping! There is a psychiatrist researching this. I never had depression before antidepressants. I was too sensitive and had circumstantial anxiety and prescribed it for this stupid reason. Four months off them I hit extremely severe anxiety and depression. A family member was very ill at time and the Dr thought was that. Years later I found out that this is typical of SSRI in particular the "withdrawls" which can last months or years hit typically 2-4 months out and will be misdiagnosed as "recurrent depression and anxiety. Was too late by then as the Dr had changed from one drug to another and destroyed me completely.

I'm not sure if it is the pineal gland as I've done stuff to detox pineal gland and no effect. I think they are somehow supressing function in the prefrontal cortex? Since severe ssri reaction it shows on qeeg that prefrontal cortex is running 3 times slower than most people.

Reactions: Regisphilbin_savant
DeathBecomesMe

DeathBecomesMe

Student
Sep 9, 2018
The trouble is they have very severe delayed withdrawal syndrome which includes depression severe anxiety which the Dr will misdiagnose as "relapse". In the trials healthy volunteers became anxious and depressed when stopping! There is a psychiatrist researching this. I never had depression before antidepressants. I was too sensitive and had circumstantial anxiety and prescribed it for this stupid reason. Four months off them I hit extremely severe anxiety and depression. A family member was very ill at time and the Dr thought was that. Years later I found out that this is typical of SSRI in particular the "withdrawls" which can last months or years hit typically 2-4 months out and will be misdiagnosed as "recurrent depression and anxiety. Was too late by then as the Dr had changed from one drug to another and destroyed me completely.

I'm not sure if it is the pineal gland as I've done stuff to detox pineal gland and no effect. I think they are somehow supressing function in the prefrontal cortex? Since severe ssri reaction it shows on qeeg that prefrontal cortex is running 3 times slower than most people.
It's really scary how the doctors go about their business. They all seem to lack any care and intuition. Creating problems and then overtreating the problems they've created. They essentially turn an otherwise healthy person into a patient for life, when in your case it was purely a circumstantial or situational anxiety that could have been relieved over time or with a clinical psychologist as a friendly ear, not meds.

I'm not too well-versed on the prefrontal cortex, if you say that it's operating at 3 times less than what it should, it's possible that the calcified pineal is the cause. Calcification is a tough one to detox, if the damage is considerable, you would need to follow a fluoride free routine for many years to try and break down the calcification. In a way, your pineal would need to regenerate. The pineal is really powerful and modern science does not have a lot of information, it appears they avoid the study of it. Descartes called it the seat of the soul, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the cause of a prefrontal cortex deficiency.

Not sure if you tried this, but there's an ancient practice called sungazing, where you will stare into the sun in the morning and evening, best at sunrise and sunset, and this is the ultimate medicine for the pineal. It's known to 'charge' the pineal. Sorry to hear about your situation! Over years it is possible it can be reversed, if you don't end up ctbing in the near future anyway.

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
It's really scary how the doctors go about their business. They all seem to lack any care and intuition. Creating problems and then overtreating the problems they've created. They essentially turn an otherwise healthy person into a patient for life, when in your case it was purely a circumstantial or situational anxiety that could have been relieved over time or with a clinical psychologist.

I'm not too well-versed on the prefrontal cortex, if you say that it's operating at 3 times less than what it should, it's possible that the calcified pineal is the cause. Calcification is a tough one to detox, if the damage is considerable, you would need to follow a fluoride free routine for many years to try and break down the calcification. In a way, your pineal would need to regenerate. The pineal is really powerful and modern science does not have a lot of information, it appears they avoid the study of it. Descartes called it the seat of the soul, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the cause of a prefrontal cortex deficiency.

Not sure if you tried this, but there's an ancient practice called sungazing, where you will stare into the sun in the morning and evening, best at sunrise and sunset, and this is the ultimate medicine for the pineal. It's known to 'charge' the pineal. Sorry to hear about your situation! Over years it is possible it can be reversed, if you don't end up ctbing in the near future anyway.

It is it is terrifying! It is three years now and seem to get worse. Yes tried sungazing. I'm not sure I get breaks with occasional valium. If the vta connecting to frontal lobe can no longer work naturally, valium is one of few substances to reverse. It feels like a switch being connected in brain again. Can only take it occasionally. I don't know about better it is three years now and generally get worse.

I've tried sungazing but not this routine. Thanks very much for your reply.

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Psychiatrists have no clue about the true effect of antidepressants. They have tiny smattering of knowledge and just throw darts at which one to give and hope that you buy into it ,then you wait months weeks to even begin to feel an effect if any at all.if you talk to God you are praying, if god talks to you you are schizophrenic
This conditoon caused by a Dr makes me feel like I'm in twilight zone!!