• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LostMyWill

LostMyWill

Nov 22, 2019
Let's say you have access to at least a 7 store residential building and don't give a shit how people will react when they find a smashed corpse. Will a 21m fall suffice to ensure death or will I just fail and become a vegetable?

I

Ijustwantpeace

Feb 21, 2020
Is it an unobstructed fall onto concrete? If so the chances of survival are low, but still significant enough in my opinion.

Reactions: miserableforever, sourpink, Antiquated and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I wouldn't risk it to be honest.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, stygal, sourpink and 1 other person
sourpink

sourpink

struggling in the direction of better
Aug 27, 2020
yeah I've gotta echo the others here. not worth the risk, I wouldn't think.

O

oktnn50md

Oct 21, 2020
Is it a rectangular building or some weird postmodern? This is important because your first point of contact may not be with the ground. If you land on a car or snow it might save you. The angle at which you hit the ground is also important.

A guy in NYC survived a 47 story fall. Some people survived falls from planes. You can't know for sure.

Reactions: sourpink
LostMyWill

LostMyWill

Nov 22, 2019
It's an old rectangular building, and you fall right onto hard concrete. Let's say you also fall backside first to ensure that your spine is completely severed, and the impact on the back of your head would surely deliver the nail in the coffin (no pun intended). Given that I live in an already backwards third-world country, our medical "expertise" are highly unlikely to save me from this fatal blow. On top of it all, I almost have 0 body fat and I've already had a blood test a month ago which revealed calcium deficiency (and I still haven't changed my poor diet) so my bones would easily break (and there wouldn't be any "fat" to "cushion" the fall). I see this as a 100% certainty of death. Even if I end up a vegetable, I honestly couldn't care less, just let me sleep 24/7.

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Probably not. Need higher to be sure.

Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
Another possibility is that you do die but it takes a few extremely painful hours. I would probably be too terrified to do it.