• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Any chemists out there, what is fatal toxic amount of raw bitter apricot kernels for a human say 90 kg, 100kg or 110kg body weight. Would a 500g bag or 1kg bag be sufficient.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, depressedsally, Wraith and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
theres more then enough reliable information on the internet. i did a quick google and found the answer.

also this is under the rules and info:
Is X information correct?
Never assume any information whatsoever is correct or accurate, no matter where you read it or who gives it to you. Always, no matter what, make your own critical assessment and investigation. You are responsible for any usage of the data you come across.

Reactions: hoping to lose hope, Wraith, profoundexperience and 1 other person
X

Xiaomi

Taking a break: October 24, 2023 and onwards
Aug 8, 2020
One apricot kernel contains half a milligram of cyanide, according to Quora.
Also, FSAI says adults shouldn't consume more than 1-2 kernels a day.

Reactions: lobster salad, depressedsally, Wraith and 1 other person
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
theres more then enough reliable information on the internet. i did a quick google and found the answer.

also this is under the rules and info:
Is X information correct?
Never assume any information whatsoever is correct or accurate, no matter where you read it or who gives it to you. Always, no matter what, make your own critical assessment and investigation. You are responsible for any usage of the data you come across.
The internet has a lot of misleading information some say 2-3 some say 10 others say 50. Suppose will just do 100 to be safe. Thanks for replying

Reactions: lobster salad and Meditation guide
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
The internet has a lot of misleading information some say 2-3 some say 10 others say 50. Suppose will just do 100 to be safe. Thanks for replying
thats basically how i do things. i look at what should kill someone bigger then me and id take that (havent but if i were to) i mean if it can kill them i should be good right?

Reactions: Wraith and Gromit-CTB
X

Xiaomi

Aug 8, 2020
Some woman died eating 10. Also, apricots are so fucking yummy. Its nice to think I died eating what I loved.

Reactions: Gnip, Meditation guide, Wraith and 2 others
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Some woman died eating 10. Also, apricots are so fucking yummy. Its nice to think I died eating what I loved.
Hate apricots but can get the raw bitter kernels from auction site and they are not for consumption so should be good to go with them

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Wraith and Xiaomi
X

Xiaomi

Aug 8, 2020
Good luck with your method. I do hope you have a backup method, just in case.

Reactions: Wraith and Life_and_Death
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Good luck with your method. I do hope you have a backup method, just in case.
Nope this is only method. Can't get SN and social anxiety stops me going out to do anything else

• Hugs
Reactions: Cronos, Wraith and Xiaomi
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I had no idea that apricot kernels contained cyanide lol
Is there a way to concentrate that without an elaborate breaking bad setup?

Reactions: Meditation guide, Wraith, TheGoodGuy and 1 other person
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I had no idea that apricot kernels contained cyanide lol
Is there a way to concentrate that without an elaborate breaking bad setup?
The cyanide is produced in the body after ingestion, apricots contain amygdalin which once inside stomach produce cyanide

Reactions: Wraith and StateOfMind
L

LionsTigersAndBears

Archangel
Oct 14, 2020
Bitter almonds may yield 4–9 mg of hydrogen cyanide per almond

S

Spyware

Nov 6, 2020
What an interesting method. Have you considered this: there're different types of cyanide, with different lethal doses:
  • sodium cyanide (NaCN)
  • potassium cyanide (KCN)
  • hydrogen cyanide (HCN)
  • cyanogen chloride (CNCl)
Also, good news! Apple seeds contain cyanide too :hug:

Reactions: Meditation guide
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Bitter almonds may yield 4–9 mg of hydrogen cyanide per almond
Thanks for the heads up that could be better...or could mix both
What an interesting method. Have you considered this: there're different types of cyanide, with different lethal doses:
  • sodium cyanide (NaCN)
  • potassium cyanide (KCN)
  • hydrogen cyanide (HCN)
  • cyanogen chloride (CNCl)
Can't do chemicals, other people in apartment so don't want to wipe them out.

Reactions: depressedsally and Wraith
S

Spyware

Nov 6, 2020
Can't do chemicals, other people in apartment so don't want to wipe them out.
You don't understand. You have to find out the exact type of cyanide found in apricot before you start calculating the dosage
Oh, and also! Don't CTB with other people. Don't do that no matter what. You don't want to increase your chance of having a "saviour" call an ambulance! Do it in a forest, in a hotel, anywhere without people

Reactions: Wraith and Gromit-CTB
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I looked into this and was going to use it to look like an accidental ctb, but backed out because you just don't know exactly what you're getting or how much they have in them, or how painful it may or may not be.

Anyway, basically the more bitter they are the more amygdalin they have in them, and apparently they are the most potent from Turkey or Pakistan or places like that.

Obviously depends on the genus or specific species of apricot, and how they've been prepared and stored.

So it's like stick your finger in the wind and hope for the best.

Reactions: depressedsally, Wraith and Gromit-CTB
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I looked into this and was going to use it to look like an accidental ctb, but backed out because you just don't know exactly what you're getting or how much they have in them, or how painful it may or may not be.

Anyway, basically the more bitter they are the more amygdalin they have in them, and apparently they are the most potent from Turkey or Pakistan or places like that.

Obviously depends on the genus or specific species of apricot, and how they've been prepared and stored.

So it's like stick your finger in the wind and hope for the best.
Yep that is what I have found whilst looking on tinterweb... Anyone who understands any of this I would appreciate a PM to kind of direct me. Am lost in a world of unknown knowledge and conflicting research. Obviously PM will be deleted. Just want mother nature to assist and no chemicals that can harm others

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020

Interesting study, although still no closer to answer, basically if I can chew approx 100 within an hour should be good to go I think

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Several sources I've consulted suggest that death by cyanide is slow and agonizing, so I think you should read up on this method carefully before you decide to use it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Homecoming
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Several sources I've consulted suggest that death by cyanide is slow and agonizing, so I think you should read up on this method carefully before you decide to use it.
I was looking crushing 100 or more kernels eating this and taking a lot of Benadryl or similar. Not worried about slow or pain just looking at guaranteed although I know nothing is guaranteed

Reactions: lobster salad and depressedsally
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I was looking crushing 100 or more kernels eating this and taking a lot of Benadryl or similar. Not worried about slow or pain just looking at guaranteed although I know nothing is guaranteed

Only you know what's best for you.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Will just give it a go this week and see.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sensei and depressedsally
Gerard de Nerval

Gerard de Nerval

Ontologist
Oct 5, 2020
There are some plants, that if you freeze them to get a frost, which yield cyanide. It's the bane of many livestock farmers.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
There are some plants, that if you freeze them to get a frost, which yield cyanide. It's the bane of many livestock farmers.
I am not aware of these. Lack so much knowledge, wish my friend was still around he knew way more than me about this. Am kind of finger in air as @StuFin said

depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Wow this really is a interesting method @Gromit-CTB if you find out more let me know

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Will do. Trying to get as much info as possible. Know it is not going to be nice just want on that bus

• Hugs
Reactions: depressedsally
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Also, good news! Apple seeds contain cyanide too :hug:

Yes, I was on this for a bit. Obsessively collecting apple seeds... People will start asking questions if you are sloppy like me.

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Why how many did you have and how many would you need

Google is your friend, my friend.

I am not qualified to answer these questions. For reference I'm a small framed female if that helps.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
The notes I have on Apple seeds is around 200 or so but then again body weight comes in to play. cherry pits are also good but need hundreds